Six

I wake up the next morning and my neck hurts like hell. "What the.." then I see that I'm on the couch... with him.... How? When? Why? What? He was lying right next to me. I tried to get up without waking him but as soon as I moved his eyes opened. "Shoot.." I whispered. "Sorry, go back to sleep.." I bowed my head slightly. But also how weird is it that we slept next to each other. I don't know, I'm really weirded out. Even though I told him to go back to sleep, he sat up and rubbed his neck. Yeah, it was really uncomfortable sleeping on the couch.

"Did we both sleep here..?" He's really shocked as well. "Uh.. think so.." things just got even more awkward. "Oh.." after that he just went to his room and a few minutes later I heard the shower turn on.

I decided to go wash up and make some breakfast. As I'm making it I hear a really loud thump from his room. But the shower is still on? I went to his room and knocked on the bathroom door, "Hey, you okay?" But all I heard was a groan. "Should I come in?" Now I'm worried. "I really hope you're dressed.." I hesitantly open the door and see him lying on the ground with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Holy shit!" I quickly go to his side and try to get him off the ground and then I put him on his bed. "Where did you get hurt?" I examin his face, arms, stomach, back, legs and then I see his ankle, it's red and swelling up. "Oh no.. you've twisted your ankle." I saw the panic in his face, "What..? No, that's not good. I have a concert and we have our comeback, I have to practice.." I felt really bad for him. "I'm sorry, but you can't do anything for a while.. well, anything involving using your feet. I suggest you rest for a couple days and then start activities like singing and such nothing with walking or dancing. I'm not sure what your role is in your Uh.. band.. group.." Well, this is embarrassing. I've known him for a year now but I don't know anything about his group. "I rap." Whoa. Rap is hella cool. "Wow, really? I find rap really cool! Are you the only one?" I'm actually getting to know a lot. "Me, RM, and J-hope."
"Those are stage names? Wow J-hope sounds like a cool name. What's yours?" Does he have one? "Uh..su.." he mumbles something. "Su?" Is that it? "It's.. suga.." he seems really embarrassed. "Suga? Really? That's so cute! Omg."

Yoongi's POV

Although my ankle is killing me, talking to her about this is actually really fun and I'm glad she's getting to know me and my friends and our group better. "Who's vocals?" She seems to be really interested. "V, Jin, Jungkook and Jimin." I can tell she doesn't know who is who even though she's met them a couple times. It was just greetings though, so I guess she doesn't really remember. "Honestly, the only person I remember is V, because he came to the hospital." She laughed nervously. "It's okay, you'll get to know them. They're cool and nice. I think you'll like them." I moved just a bit but it send shockwaves throughout my body and I winced in pain. "Oh crap! I forgot about your ankle, sorry. I'm a doctor, what am I doing?" She face palms herself. "This is going to hurt, but I have to check if it's broken. Sorry," I took a deep breath. She slightly touches my ankle and I almost want to cry. "Sorry! I know it hurts, but thankfully it doesn't seem broken, but we still need to take you to the hospital and see more thoroughly." Well, great. How did I even fall? So stupid. The ceo is not going to be happy with my inability to practice.

~ 2 hours later ~

Turns out I just sprained it really bad, if it had twisted just a bit more I would've broken it. I have a cast though and painkillers. "Alright, let's get you home so you can rest.." she helps me get up and puts my arm over her shoulders. "Be careful, we don't want you to get hurt." Wow, she's really helpful. My heart kind of fluttered. First, she took care of me when I was sick and now this. I haven't done anything for her..

When we got home she helped me get in bed, gave me painkillers and food. And because of the pain killers, I fell asleep.

I wake up the next day and have ten missed calls from the managers. "Shit! They're gonna kill me." I forget about my cast and just start getting ready and go to practice. "Sorry! I'm late, I Uh.. got injured and was on pain killers. I overslept. Sorry. But.. um.. the doctor said I can't do dancing.." The managers look pissed, "is it broken?" They pointed to my ankle. "Uh.. no.." the members look scared for me. "Great, so you can dance just not good dancing. Get in your position. 1, 2, 3" and so we practiced for about an hour and I almost passed out, my ankle hurts too much. The members tried to help me but the managers didn't listen, they're angry. We're on a 10 minute break right now and I wish I could go home. This stupid ankle. "Yoongi?" I heard a familiar voice. I look behind me, "Rya?" What's she doing here? "Oh my God, look at you! Do you want to make your ankle worse? You're not even supposed to be out of bed yet! You look so pale! You're gonna get sick! I bet your ankle hurts like hell right now!" She's really angry. "I tried to tell them, but they said to practice" I said breathlessly. I honestly can't even talk right now. "Who said that?" I pointed towards the managers. She marched up to them, shoot, what's she doing? "Are you the ones that made him practice?" She pointed at me. And they nodded, "So? That's his job." Oh no. "Are you going to take responsibility if something happens to his ankle then? If he can't ever dance anymore or walk right? If he gets sick? Will you take responsibility? Since you're making him do all this when you know he can't. I bet if any of you were in his position, you wouldn't even come to work. Also, he's my husband and if he gets injured because of any of you, I will sue you." She looked around at the other members, "and look at them, it looks as if you've been starving them and haven't been letting them sleep. Which I am sure is the case, so if you don't want to get sued, I'm taking them with me." The managers are speechless and also they look scared. She grabbed my hand, pulled me up, "Are you okay?" I nod my head. "Alright guys. Let's go." She looks at the rest of the members who are also in shock. She was really cool just now, holy shit, Is this really my wife? I'm like the damsel in distress and she's my prince.

She brought her car and somehow managed to shove all of us in it. "I hope you're all okay and don't get into trouble because of me. I'm sorry." She bows her head. "It's okay! You saved us." Jimin says and the others agree with him. "Honestly I was about to cry seeing Suga.." Jungkook sniffles a little. "Are you guys sure? I really don't want you guys to get in trouble.." She's got a really big heart. I've just realized, I really haven't tried to get to know her and she seems great. " it's okay! We'll be fine. They better not do anything or they'll get sued, remember?" Jin winks at her and makes everyone laugh. "Alright, good! Now I hope everyone is hungry!" We all talk as we go home.
Thanks for saving me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry late Christmas 🎄! And Happy Holidays ! 🎉

If you enjoyed, please remember to vote and comment!! Thank you