Twelve

It's been over a month since he's been gone, it was lonely but mostly scary. Scary at night because I was alone. I've never been by myself especially at night. He's supposed to come back today, not sure when though.

Well, gotta go to work now. I sigh and start getting ready. It's gonna be a long day.

I can't believe it's only been 2 hours since I've been here. It's so slow. I walk down the hallway to get to my office and I see someone that looks like Yoongi but he's with a girl. That can't be him. As I get closer and closer I can see his face more clearly. It is him, but isn't that the girl that came over to our house that time? She was stuck to him like glue and he was just laughing with her. This shouldn't be happening, right? They're not exactly by my office I have to go past them to get there. What should I do? Before I could turn back around he looks right at me. He doesn't even try to shake her off or anything. I just turn away from him and keep walking. He didn't even tell me he was back. And why is he with her at the hospital? None of this makes any sense. Now I don't even want to go home.

It's a few hours later and I'm trying to delay going home as much as I can. It's pretty late, so I'm hoping he's asleep and I won't have to talk to him. What a damn hypocrite.

I get home and thankfully I don't see him, so I go straight to my room. I lay down on my bed. Why do I even care? It's not like I actually like him or anything. But he fought with me for just talking to Hoseok and Jimin. I don't get him. I don't want to get him. Whatever, I'm over it. I don't have to be cooped up in my room, I can just ignore him if he tries to talk to me. I'm gonna go eat.

I go to the kitchen and get some food, then I go to the living room and watch tv as I eat. I hear him come out of his room, "Oh, you're finally home. I was getting worried, I didn't know how long your shift was today." I say nothing. "Um, how was it this past month and a half?" He sits down next to me. I still don't say anything. "Our mini tour was great. We had a lot of fun. We saw a lot of fans, it was awesome." I finish my food and get up to wash my dishes. He follows me to the kitchen and sits at the table while I wash them. When I'm done, I go back to my room and, of course, he follows me. I sit on my bed and so does he. "Look, what you saw at the hospital today, it was nothing. She's just an old friend. We didn't do anything. She just wanted to get a checkup and she met me when I landed and we were driving by the hospital and we just stopped for her. Nothing happened." I just stare at my phone, not really doing anything. "I'm sorry, okay? I probably shouldn't have gone with her, but I've just known her forever." I finally look at him, "You're a damn hypocrite. You start a fight with me for just talking with Jimin and Hoseok, but you can go do whatever with her and it's fine? She can stick to you like that and you're happy with it? What a hypocrite. I don't care what you do anymore, okay? It's not like we chose each other, this was arranged, we don't have feelings for each other. So go do whatever the hell you want, but don't try to start something with me for talking to people I actually like and that like me. We're nothing. Let's just go back to how it was when we first got married. I'll pretend you don't exist and you can pretend I don't exist." I get up and go to the restroom. I'm hoping he's gone by the time I get out. I wash my face with cold water. I need to calm down. I start shaking like crazy whenever I'm angry. "Breathe.. breathe.." I whisper to myself. When I'm finally calm, I get out, but he's still there. I just ignore him and lay down. "I don't want to pretend you don't exist. Now that I've actually come to know you, I think you're a great person and friend. I don't want us to be how we used to be. I liked that we were making progress. I'm sorry I've messed up. Twice now. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'll admit I'm a hypocrite. I don't know why I did that. I really shouldn't have. It was so inappropriate. I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Just please, let's not be like that." He sits there with his head down. I don't say anything and we just stay like that for an hour. I don't know why he's still here. I get up and go to the living room. I really don't want to be near him right now, but he follows me out. He suddenly grabs my hand as he's walking behind me and turns me around. He looks at me, seriously, "I'm sorry.." he stumbles slightly and talks a little sluggishly. "What the hell? Are you high?" I push him away a little, "I got a concussion recently and they gave me some really strong pills." He starts laughing, "they start affecting me a little later and I took them... about... an hour ago?" He laughs again and starts walking towards me and unconsciously I step back until I've hit a wall, crap. "I'm really really sorry.. I don't even like that girl." He's too close to me. Suddenly he puts both his hands on the wall right beside my face. "I'm really starting to like you, you know? I really didn't want to mess up again or fight. I can't believe she found out before you that I was back. I'm so stupid.." he puts his head on my shoulder and he drops his arms. He holds my hand, "I'm sorry.." I sigh, "it's okay, let's get you to bed before you pass out." I don't think I can drag him that far, so I just lay him down in my room. "You can sleep here, I'll go in the living room." He grabs my hand again, "no, just sleep here." He scoots over and pulls me on the bed. He doesn't let go of my hand and just falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoaaaa what is going on with them?

Hope you guys enjoyyyy.

As always, thank you for reading and voting and commenting! I always love reading comments :)