First Kiss

Thank you for opening it and welcome 🎀.

I am rewriting and editing this story. Do all of you remember it?

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 1: First Kiss

Under the dark gloomy clouds, she takes her every step with fear, rushing and moving away from the agitation that is haunting her. As she rushes, continuously gazing at the street she wonders from, she collided into a guy.

"S. . . Sorry." She softly utters, swallowing her spit and feeling her heartbeats dash with her chest.

She tries her best to see him but the darkness wouldn't allow her to take a glimpse.

"Find her!" The familiar voice left her astonished, she slightly moved her head to the side and gazed at the men rushing forward. "Oh no!" She gasps, gazing around to find a place to hide and secure herself in.

He starts to distance himself from her and she glances at his disappearing figure. Her heart wanted him to stop and she had no choice but to keep quiet as he's a stranger. Her lips curled a frown and she released a small sigh "Rude. He didn't even ask if I needed help. Why are strangers strangers god." She mummers to herself and panics as the men start getting closer.

The guy stops, rotating his head to the side, spotting few men in Dhoti with plain buttoned shirts, different coloured approaching her and his eyes slowly yet sharply travel towards the girl, though he couldn't see her face, he could sense her tension. He slowly takes his steps backwards and she lifts her gazes, staring at his blind figure approaching her. She couldn't see much due to the dark night and before she could think further, his lips smash onto her lips and his hands wrap around her waist, pulling her towards him. Her eyes widen and her body slightly shivers, she couldn't believe this sudden movement, made by the stranger she hasn't even seen.

She places her hand on his chest to push him off but a voice grabs her instant attention, alerting her.

"Disgusting! Chii Chii Chii!" The men express in disgust, staring at their figures perfectly connected with each other and the shameful act they're representing with their lips.

"This generation is gone bad. They do this shameful act everywhere, they could've at least spared the road."

He slowly parts his lips away from hers, placing his other hand on her back. She was too shocked and scared to even move, it was as if her body had frozen and her brain is jammed.

"Mind your won business." He warns in his deep husky voice and within a second, the torch light was flashed at his face, surprising the men.

"He's Durga Prasad Maheshwari's son isn't he?"

"Sanskaar." He hears his name slip out of their mouths and she blinks, gazing down as she looses her voice.

"Chi. If your fond of these shameless acts then go do this somewhere else!" The man who is pointing the torch at him sighs in displeasure, shaking his head in disbelief as he looks at Sanskaar.

"What's it to you?" He rudely responds, managing to see some faces due to the torchlight.

"Who are you wasting your time with Chacha Ji. Haven't you heard about him. . . He's mannerless, shameless, dirty, rude, dumb and a goon, that is the reason why his father, Durga Prasad Maheshwari kicked him out of the house." His gazes travel to the guy who had scoffed this out, angering him.