Braveness

Thank you for reading, voting,  commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 3: Braveness

As the bus continues moving, Swara opens her eyes, all comfy and warm as a yawn leaves her mouth. Her narrowed eyes had widened as her sleep had run away. Her eyes slowly move around the bus and she sees people relaxing as they're sleeping. Her eyes stop at the most irritating face, which was of her Jungly Billa who was peacefully sleeping.

"After ruining my peace see how peacefully this Jungly Billa is sleeping." She sighs to herself in a low tone, rolling her eyes and gazing away "Soon this peace will fly." She adds, thinking of the possible ways she could do that.

Groans had caught her attention as she stares forward, seeing few people starting to wake up from their tranquil and soothing sleep, not very happy about waking up.

"Ma'am, your ticket." Her eyes move to the conductor who forwards her the ticket, she blinks at him and then arches her eyebrows "But I didn't buy any ticket. . ." She trials off softly as she responds to the conductor.

"Bhai brought it for you." This time her forehead creases as the conductor blinks at her.

"Bhai?" The conductor nods and Swara glances around, trying to figure out who 'Bhai' was.

"He's there." The conductor mumbles, seeing Swara searching for him and to help her out, he decided to point towards Sanskaar.

Swara follows his finger and looks on. "He payed for my ticket?" She asked, this time being slightly louder.

Upon realising how loud she was, she felt awkward because of the stares the awaken people gave her. "Sorry." She softly mumbles, apologising and looking back at the conductor.

"This Jungly Billa is your Bhai?" She asks and yet again feels loads of stares stuck on her face.

"Is there a problem? Why are you all staring at me like that?" She questions, not feeling comfortable with their 'continuously staring' trait.

"How can you call Bhai those words?" The conductor queries, shocked to see her fearless side.

She diverts her gazes from the people to the conductor "How can he be your Bhai if you're his father's age?"

The conductor sighs, realising Swara wasn't aware of Sanskaar and takes a seat besides her, ready to tell her everything.

"Not that Bhai. Bhai as in Dada." The conductor tries to explain and Swara shakes her head in disbelief "Why are you giving him so much respect? He doesn't deserve it." She responds.

"You're older than him so you should slap him, especially for misbehaving and acting like he's a God." She huffs, lashing out her complaints.

She hears some gasps and looks up, seeing the awaken people cover themselves with blankets and creases her forehead confusingly. Sanskaar, who was awake looks at her but doesn't react.

"Shhh, please don't say this." The conductor requests, hoping Sanskaar doesn't wake up but little did he know that Sanskaar was already awake and is now ready to listen to their further communication.