Saving A Brother

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 5: Saving A Brother

Swara steps out and so does he, she closes the door and sees Raka bleeding and laying on the floor, gasping for oxygen.

Without wasting anytime, she rushes towards Raka. "If Raka is here then that Jungly Billa must be here too. . ." She whispers to herself and stops, bending down to help Raka.

He walks towards Swara and Raka and Swara taps Raka's shoulder. He opens his eyes with a painful hiss and was surprised seeing Swara.

"What happened and who did this to you?" She asked, not knowing why she was concerned for a goon.

He stops behind Swara and Raka shifts his gazes, widening them. "B. . . Bhao." He stuttered as he struggled and Swara turned while lifting her head, shocked to see the man she travelled with being addressed as 'Bhao'.

"Bhao? Sanskaar's Bhao?" She questions and he stares at her in amusement, surprised to hear Sanskaar's name from her mouth.

"How do you know Sanskaar?" Bhao asks, confirming her doubt and she swallowed, now assured that Sanskaar is nearby.

Her eyes then fall on Sanskaar who was heading their way with rage glimpsing from his posture, her eyes widen in shock as soon as they land on the sharp broken liquor bottle glass in his hand. Swara swallowed her spit and blinked her eyes thrice, absolutely displeased to see the weapon Sanskaar was going to use to attack Raka.

As he stomped to the main area of the colony, his eyes catch a glance of Swara's face and he was startled to see her bending besides a wounded Raka. He knew for sure she would go against him and insult him in the premises, where he is merely respected and feared from.

Swara inhaled a deep breath, remembering she had fought him once and believes to fight him as many time as it takes for him to stop his bad deeds. She stood up and headed towards him, what he feared was playing in her mind, directing her what to do.

'You shouldn't be scared Swara, what can he do? You're brave, strong, truthful and wouldn't allow anyone to be treated with injustice. Raka is about to be killed which is wrong and you need to stand against Jungly Billa to save Raka.' After assuring her inner-self, she exhaled her breath slowly, easing herself to argue with the latter once again.

"What are you doing? You can't kill him!" She argued, staring at the broken bottle once again.

"Just mind your own business!"

"How can I? You're about to kill someone and that's wrong!"

"What is it to you?"

"He's my brother!" She blurts, shocking Sanskaar, Bhao and Raka himself.

"What?" Sanskaar shockingly asks and she nods positively "Yes, he's my brother."

"Oh, so this was your plan to. . ."

"She's lying!" Raka hisses, in pain as he tries to sit up, interrupting Sanskaar.