Her Confession

"ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʙᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴘᴜʟʟ ғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ."
~ 𝓡𝓾𝓶𝓲
_________

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 9: Her Confession

One Week Later:

"No, please. . . I don't feel like eating." She softly uttered, refusing to take the plate of rice.

"Swara, you have to eat!" He exclaimed, sitting in front of her with the plate.

She blinked at him and he forwards a spoon full of rice near her mouth, having no options to retort and knowing he can't argue with him, a sigh left her mouth while she opened her mouth to eat it.

Ever since her father passed away, she was in a miserable state but it was he, Sanskaar who helped her, took care of her, fed her, consoled her, supported her and comforted her so that her pain could ease. He knew he couldn't extinguish the pain from her heart, but he did know he could suppress it with the new memories that she makes. Being his Bhao's daughter, Sanskaar felt the need to protect her and keep her safe, after all the favours he owned Bhao.

Swara simply gaped at him while he was feeding her. She adored his effort of keeping her alive, despite being broken by her father's death himself. He never let her cry after that one time in the hospital, promising her to keep her safe. She knew he wasn't silent either, he was lowkey hunting for the culprits behind the death of his father figure, 'Bhao'. Every night, he was on his phone, ordering his men to carry out difficult tasks, which revolved battering and torturing the enemies in the hope that they spill out the names or confess to the crime.

"Sanskaar. . ." She trialled his name and he lifted his gazes, meeting her eyes. "Thank you." She continued, curling a small smile.

"It's okay."

"What's happening here?" Raman asked while walking in, hating to see Swara and Sanskaar being together.

From past a week, their 'love' that he assumed was torturing him to the core, little did he know that they weren't lovers. He wanted Swara away from Sanskaar, not approving of their relationship as in his eyes, Sanskaar wasn't a perfect candidate for his niece. But being helpless by the anger of Sanskaar, he continues to merely interrupt the two.

"I'm feeding her."

Hearing his cold tone, Raman angrily clenched his fist while walking inside. "No need! If she's not hungry then. . ."

"Then what?"

Swara notices the tension growing between the two and holds Sanskaar's hand. He stopped and turned his head towards Swara, calming his attitude just for the sake of her. Raman notices this and glanced at Swara.