First Clash

Thank you for reading, voting,  commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 2: First Clash

"You're not going anywhere do you understand! You have already made me feel ashamed of myself and tarnished my respect, what else is there left for you to do?" His father, the renowned businessman Durga Prasad yells at his eldest son, Sanskaar.

"Don't blame me for this! This is karma and it's coming back to you. Do you remember the times you insulted me and the times you tarnished my respect in front of the whole school and class? Do you remember how much careless you had been during my upbringing? The only time you realised you were a father was after me and Lakshya grew up, when we started going college. So please don't try controlling my life and let me live it the way I want." Sanskaar answered back, storming out of the house leaving his father Durga Prasad and mother Annapurna devastated.

"What will happen to him Annapurna? I'm worried for him." Durga Prasad reveals as he turns towards his wife. Gazing at her to find his answers.

As Sanskaar was recklessly driving on the roads, he had something else in his mind which prevented him to focus on the people around him on the road. Speeding, drifting, steering side to side was his way of showing his anger when he's driving and he doesn't realise what serious trouble it could get him into. Not seeing a small girl, presumably 5 years old coming onto the roads to pick her doll which she had dropped while walking across. As soon as the girl lifts her head, he spots her purple hair-band which had her ponytail tied.

"Shittt!" Sanskaar sighs, pressing on the brake with his left leg as hard as possible and the car skids, before he could touch girl, she was swung away and taken to the side. He manages to stop the car and pulls the handbrake up, putting his gear stick in neutral.

He instantly opens the door, stepping out of the car and seeing the small girl on top of Swara, who had scraped her arm on the ground while saving the small girl.

"Beta, are you okay?" She asks, making the small girl stand and sits up herself, kneeling in front of her.

She nods her head, staring at Sanskaar. Swara, who had scraped her arm on the cobblestone ground while saving the life of an innocent girl, stands up, finally turning towards Sanskaar.

"Are you blind!" She angrily exclaims, staring at Sanskaar in disbelief.

"Excuse me Aunty! I was driving while looking, it's your daughter that came on the roads!" He retorts in the same tone, compelling her to drop her mouth while creasing her forehead.

"Excuse me! Do I look like an Aunty to you?"

"Yes, you do! If you don't know how to take care of your daughter or we're too busy to keep an eye out for her then why did you even bother to bring her out?" He remarks, frustrated with the carelessness Swara, assuming her to be the mother of the daughter.

"She's not my daughter and you know what, aunty hogi teri behen. Your sister may look like an Aunty but I don't!" She retorts, feeling offended as she narrows her eyes, glaring at him. "And of I'm the Aunty then you're the Great Granddad." She adds, feeling satisfied with her answering him back.