Wait Over

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 10: Wait Over

"What happened Swara, why are you scared?" Satish asked, sensing her fear and she swallowed her spit, feeling him untie her hands.

"If you behaved like a good girl and didn't run away with your lover, then we would've forgave you and considered you part of our family. . . But you disappointed me and defamed all of us with running away. . ." He added, keeping his tone stern.

"M. . . Mama Ji. . ."

"Shhh! Let me tell you a story." He interrupted her, pulling on the rope after freeing her hands.

"You found out your Bhao's daughter, right?" She shook her frightened head, starting to water her eyes and he smirked, leaning back on his chair.

"I killed him. . ." He revealed and she gasped, widening her eyes while Raman looked down at his elder brother Satish in shock.

"Not literally, figuratively. I ordered my men to kill him." He further added and her tears slowly dripped down her dull face.

"Bhaisab, what are you doing?"

"Shhh. . . Let me tell her Raman, she has rights to know."

"But. . ." Raman stopped after Satish raised his hand to sign him for silence.

Raman crossed his arms across his chest and lowered his head, blinking at his shoes.

Satish let out a chuckle and Swara swallowed, feeling a lump build up each time her spit was pushed down her throat.

"Swara is my daughter?" Shekhar asked and Raman turned towards him, shaking his head positively!

"You met her?" Shekhar shook his head positively. One of the man walks to the side, finding someone.

"Hello, Swara is here and Bhao met her."

"Kill him and keep her held there."

"Okay." The man softly whispered back and disconnected the phone.

"My daughter. . ." Shekhar was overwhelmed headed towards the door.

The man pulled out a gun with silenced on and shot Shekhar several of times, shocking Raman.

"What are you doing? I was meant to kill him. . ."

"It was Bhaisab's order."

"Why didn't you tell me before!" Raman shouted and took the gun from him.

"Go get Raka." Raman ordered and the men nodded, sliding Raka from behind the door.

"Go fill up the water in the bath and throw him in afterwards." Raman instructed and his men nodded.

While falling onto the floor, Shekhar grabs into a photo frame from the drawer, falling in his back and the blood began to drip out of his body.

"The water I filled." A mans says and the others drag Raka into the bathroom and throw him in.

"Let's leave. We will meet them in the hospital after an hour." Raman says and they nod, following him out from the back.

Swara lifted her eyes, looking at Raman with tears. "W. . . Why?"

"Because I wanted his position and power. He went missing after that incident but we managed to track him down with the help of the police. . . And their stupid informer that was clueless on why he was being forced to work for the police." Swara looked at Satish, who continued revealing his motive and intention "I wanted his property that he named on your name, I couldn't get it unless he was dead and until you were of age. When you were with me, why do I need him? I hunted every single corner just to find him and to kill him, so I can get the property. But ever since you ran away, you made my nights sleepless, now that I found you, I will kill you straight after you sign the papers."