Cleaning

Thank you for reading, voting,  commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 6: Cleaning

"Are you okay?" Raka questioned, placing his hand on her shoulder concernedly and she blinked at him with the smile that was falling.

"Thank you for saving me." He adds and she nods her head, controlling the shivers.

"D. . . Don't worry. . . Itttt, it was my duty t. . . Ttto, to help." Swara stutters, inhaling a deep breath to overcome the fear which was bothering her.

"I'm just surprised. . . I'm not even your brother and you. . ."

"But you are now aren't you?" She interrupted with her question after she had exhaled her deep breath.

Raka curls a small smile, nodding his head positively. Swara's head lifts up and she blinks at Sanskaar, who pays no interest and walks away.

"I'll get going. . ."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"No, don't go. You won't be safe out there and. . ."

"I'll be fine."

"But how can you leave your sister among so many new people? The only person I know is you." She frowns and he looks at her, thinking for a bit. "How can you be assured that I'll stay safe here? I need a brother to protect me right, from a. . ." She stopped, lifting her gazes and making her voice loud and clear "From a dangerous criminal jungly billa!"

Raka scoffs and she looks back at him, pleading him with her expressions.

"Okay." He utters, giving up in front of her cute puppy eyes. She curls a smile, blinking at him to thank him for listening to her.

"But who will offer me a house to stay in?"

"You can stay in the one I have been offered to stay in. . . Bhao was saying there's a house upstairs which is empty, I'm sure there will be enough room for the two of us. So follow me." She answers his question and starts to walk upstairs with her luggage and Raka follows her.

She finds the house she was looking for and glances at the lock on it.

"How would we break the lock? I know for sure that they won't have the keys for it cause this lock looks old." Swara mummers and looks around.

Raka sees a rod laying near the railings and walks there, bending down and picking it up.

"Move slightly back." He says and Swara turns, seeing a rod in his hand. She follows as he had said and he hits the rod with the lock twice, managing to break it open.

Swara smiles and Raka throws the rod away, wiping his hands against his shirt.

"Where did you learn that from?"

"Umm. . . From a small age, when I. . . I used to steal from peoples houses." He replied, feeling a little ashamed as he told her about his past deed.

She was obviously not pleased to hear that but to make it less awkward for him, she decides to ignore it and walks forward, pushing the door open.

Dust flies down and she starts coughing, shocked to see the dirt. Raka swallows his spit, closing his nose after staring at the amount of dirt and cobwebs inside the house.