The Truth

Thank you for reading, voting,  commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 8: The Truth

She turned around to see the owner of the hand and her eyes glance at him with surprise.

"Raka, what happened to you?" She asked, concerned due to his appearance as blood was dripping down from his nose and a lump was curved on his forehead.

"San. . . Sanskaar. Where's, San. . ." Raka was out of breath, he couldn't complete what he wanted to say, feeling extremely tired and out of energy.

Swara was getting confused, but all she knew was that Raka wanted Sanskaar. Hoping everything to be alright, Swara turned her head to the side, wanting to spot Sanskaar.

"I don't know where he is." She replied, looking back at Raka, who loose conscious and falls on top of her.

"Ahh. Raka!" She stumbled back, managing to balance while Raka fell to the side, slamming his chest onto the floor.

Before Swara could shout and call for Sanskaar, loud music was turned on by the ladies, blocking all her chances. She knew that now she had to go and hunt for him amid the crowed.

The men around Swara glance down at Raka, not bothering to help as they know their Bhao's enemy is their enemy and helping Raka would mean bearing Sanskaar and Bhao's wrath.

As Swara rushed past the crowd, on her tiptoes. Few men enter the place, glancing around. One of the man's eyes land on Raka, who was laying on the floor.

"What is he doing here? Go grab him and take him out before anyone sees him!" Ordered he and his henchmen nod, heading towards an unconscious Raka.

Swara at-last finds Sanskaar, who was standing by the pillar, keeping his eye out for everything that's going on. During his eye-scan, Swara comes in front of him, grabbing his full attention.

"Sanskaar, its an emergency. . . Raka needs you, come with me."

"What?"

"Don't ask questions, just come. He's in a bad condition." Swara, holds his hand, starting to drag him with her to the place she left Raka.

Her eyes narrowed and she began to look around. "He was right here. . . Where did he go?"

"Are you trying to waste my time?" He asked, freeing his hand from her grip and she rotated herself, in order to face him.

"No, he was here and he. . . He was in a bad condition. . . He said he wanted to talk to you and. . ." Swara replied to his question, tensed, concerned and worried while he glanced at her.

"He must be playing around with you." Sanskaar concluded, assuming it to be a false alarm.

"Sanskaar I'm serious. . . He was here, and. . . It seemed like he had to tell you something big." She uttered, stopping him from moving away.