Food

Thank you for reading, voting,  commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 7: Food

She had successfully climbed down the stairs, fighting with herself to look away.

"Sir, flowers." Sanskaar turns, looking at the guy and trying his level best to avoid Swara. "Uhh, yeah. Those yellow ones."

Swara's eyes travel towards the basket, in which there were red roses and then the basket besides them of sunflowers.

The guy nods and reaches out for the sunflower basket. "Wait!" Swara shouts, stopping him and successfully grabbing Sanskaar's attention along with the guy's.

Swara walks towards them, wanting to state her opinion. "Sunflowers aren't used for decorations."

Sanskaar lowers his gazes on to the basket, seeing the sunflowers. Seeing his expressions, Swara tries to control her smile and looks at the decorater.

"Bhaiyya, do one thing. . ." She trials off and Sanskaar looks at her "Decorate his room with sunflowers." She completes, looking at Sanskaar.

"You can have them, at least they'll give colour to your house." He retorts and she narrows her eyes at him. "I'm sure your empty house will love them."

"My house has a lot of things, your house is empty and plain. Keep them, they'll give you company." He remarked, not angry at all which somewhat surprised her as she sees him answering her back sarcastically yet as banta.  

The decorator coughs on purpose to grab their attention.

"Which flowers?" He asks, hoping to get an answer.

"Red Roses." Both Swara and Sanskaar has responded at the same time and look at each other.

The decorator nods and signs his men to take the basket full of roses.

Sanskaar swallows his spit and wins against his eyes, looking away as he pretends to give instructions to the light decorators.

"Yes, fix it like that."

"Jungly Billa." She sighed under her breath which he had heard but decided to ignore.

Swara frowns, seeing him purposely avoid her, not knowing why she feels unhappy. She blinks at him and releases a sigh, expecting him to argue with her so she could answer him back with the new comebacks she had thought of using.

She gives up and turns her head, glancing around while moving away from Sanskaar. He senses her leave and turns his head, seeing her leave. He wasn't sure why he's feeling the need to avoid her instead of answering her with his rudeness.

As she was touring the colony, her gazes fall on a beautiful statue which had been carved and painted, through the window of someone's house. While she was admiring, her eyes catch a shadow of a person and she inches closer, surprised to see Raka searching for something in a haste.

Swara's forehead creases and she walks closer to the window.

"Raka?"

He stops, feeling his heartbeats thump and he turns, staring at Swara from inside the window.

"What are you doing here?" Swara confusingly questions as she caught him looking for something in someone else's premises.