AURORA

Aurora Aksnes (stylized as AURORA) is a Norwegian dark folk pop singer who has snatched my heart (and my wig) quite a long time ago now. She's incredibly underrated. As of writing this, AURORA is only 21 and has released one album and one EP, both of which are wonderful.

I am also convinced she's actually a fairy or elf. She's just so ethereal, down-to-earth, and lovely and I love her.

Most of her songs are about childhood, water and death. Mostly death, but she does have like, two love songs.

AURORA has been writing songs since she was 9, and some of her earliest songs are even on her album. They're awesome! Her voice is so beautiful; it's soft and innocent, but also very strong. She can hit high notes really well. She also plays piano.

Her Most Popular Song:

Other Beautiful Songs:

She is also very wise and kind. Songs like "Home" are really inspiring and show what a wonderful human she is.

Did I mention she is the queen of autumn/winter aesthetic? Well, she is.

Similar Artists:

She quite reminds me of a softer Florence + The Machine, to be honest.

A lot of people say that Billie Eilish reminds them of AURORA. I don't really see it to be honest, but Billie was actually inspired by her. Either way, I actually found out about Billie through AURORA. Bless her.

Ok, sorry for this long essay, but seriously, STAN THIS TALENTED ANGEL! SHE DESERVES IT!

Bye! 🍂🍃🌻
- Martyna xx