I love you

Samantha

Another hour has passed. Two more to go.

@samanthasmith

2 hours till midnight...

comments disabled

|

I collapse onto my bed groaning in frustration.

"If he doesn't talk to you then he's not worth it." Kaitlyn says and sits next to me. "Right, Erica?"

"Right. But you guys are my otp." Erica says and makes me laugh. She pulls me up from the bed, turns on Jacob Sartorius, and dances around with me.

Erica and I have a special kind of relationship that's kind of hard to explain.

We all dance around the room which makes me forget about all the drama that's going on.

Well, at least until my phone started ringing. 

Sergio is calling you

I declined the call. Less than a minute later my phone started ringing again.

Chance is calling you

Marcus is calling you

Drew is calling you

Devin is calling you

I turn my phone off and continue spending time with Kaitlyn and Erica. 

~

It is 11:30. I haven't talked to Brady since our fight and time is running out. 

11:35. I'm sitting on my bed, alone, with a bag of Hi-Chews.

11:40. I'm sitting on my bed, alone, with half a bag of Hi-Chews.

11:45. I'm sitting on my bed, alone, with an empty bag of Hi-Chews.

I scroll through my twitter notifications that are all about Brady and what happens at midnight.

Chance is calling you

I ignore the call again.

11:50.

11:55.

My heart starts beating fast. My phone is blowing up with notifications.

11:58.

11:59.

I open my door and look up and down the hallway. There is no one to be seen.

12:00.

~

I wake up at 5:00 to get ready to leave. Wow, less than five hours of sleep is great. I said goodbye to Conor last night so he could sleep in.

I go to the airport with my family and board the plane I notice an unread text message from last night.

Samantha,

You have no idea how much fun I've had with you these past couple months.

You make me feel a way other people don't.

I want you to know that I love you.

I love you so damn much.

But I can't be with you.

And I don't know if I can be friends with you.

It hurts too much.

I love you.

Goodbye, 

Brady. 

I love you too 

Deleted Message

I tear up while reading the last few sentences.

I plug in my headphones, close my eyes and sleep for the whole flight.

~

Michael Conor

"I can't believe you ruined my little sister's relationship you bastard!" I yelled while storming into the producer's office.

"It was for the better." He said.

"Better for who? For Brady? Because he is a mess right now all because of you!"

"I suggest you keep your voice down."

"Look, all I'm asking is to at least allow my sister to know why." I say.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?" I ask.

"I already told you. Now leave my office."

~