Happy

Samantha

Months have passed. Conor tries to visit us as much has he can but it can be hard.

There hasn't been any mention of Brady, and to be honest I kind of forgot about all the things that have happened over the summer.

We no longer follow each other on social media and basically everyone has stopped commenting "bamantha" on my pictures, which is a nice change.

Oh and by the way, I have a boyfriend. 

We started dating last month. His name is Ben, not the old one though. He switched schools and now he's in a lot of my classes. 

So, life is going pretty well.

Brady

Months have passed and there hasn't been a day where Samantha doesn't come across my mind. 

I look at her page every day even though I don't follow her.

I know I sound kind of stalker-ish right now but I'm not.

She looks beautiful in every picture. 

I miss her so much and I really want to see her but she probably doesn't want to see me. 

Chance, Sergio, and Drew have been telling me to move on, but the thing is I can't. Michael always goes silent whenever her name is mentioned, like he knows something I don't. 

I hope she's okay, and I hope she's happy.

//december 22, 2017\\

Samantha

I'm sitting in last period with Ben waiting for the bell to ring. In less than three minutes we are free from school for sixteen whole days. 

Ring

Everyone rushes out of the room and outside into the cool air.

"I'll see you tonight baby?" He asks

"Yes, pick me up at seven." I say and peck his lips.

I rush out the door to where I meet Kaitlyn and Erica. They aren't there like they usually are. I suddenly get a call from Conor.

"Hey Sam, need a ride?" I hear from a phone but an echo behind me.

I turn around and see him.

I have no words and stay completely still.

He walks over slowly and pulls me into the tightest hug.

"I'm home." Conor whispers.

~