Lenxselfharming!reader vocaloid

I stared at the knife in my hand, I closed my eyes then cut, adding new scratches on my wrist. After awhile the blood from me started getting messy,so I stopped. I sighed and looked at my ugly arms, it was now time to go to my hell A.K.A school. I went to school with the vocaloids, half of them were stuck up, bitches.
The number one bitch, Hatsune Miku along with Kagamine Rin, Luka (idk how to spell her last name) and Meiko. They traveled in a group bullying people who were not pretty or popular. The guys were Kaito who was with Luka, Mikuo who was with Miku and Rinto who was with Rin. Meiko was single, but has had sex many times. Then there was Len, the one vocaloid I didn't think should just die. Len was known as a playboy but I knew he wasn't, we were best friends before he became famous. I even had a little crush on him, in fact I still do. I have no chance with him though. It was Friday and it was raining, I hated the rain but I had to walk home. I started out the door but someone stopped me, Len stopped me. "(Y/n) can I come over, the other vocaloids left me" he asked. "Sure" I said trying to smile. When we got to my small house I sat down on the couch, my hoodie soaked. Len sat by me, "why don't you change out of that wet hoodie"he said playfully. I nodded and went to my room, I took of my hoodie and went to get a long sleeved shirt. Len walked in behind me startling me "(y/n), what's wrong with your arms" he asked. I didn't do anything, just looked down.Len grabbed my arm,"Len stop, please" I said. He let go of my arm "why are you cutting yourself" he asked, "because I have nothing better to do, I'm constantly being picked on" I said. Len brought me in his arms "you don't think I'm ugly" I asked looking up at him."no,not at all and no one will ever pick on you again" he said. I smiled and kissed him on his soft lips.