Yoonbumxreader

"We'll get out of here someday, Bum" I whispered, making sure that Sangwoo wouldn't hear me. "Will we really"? He answered, this was his usual reply. I nodded my head, "someday" I said. I felt like we had his conversation everyday, or it could just be my mind playing tricks on me. I only trust Bum, every other person Sangwoo has thrown down in the basement wound up dead. I was freezing, it's the middle of winter, I'm in a basement. Plus I'm only in a thong and bra. I sighed and looked down at my tiny body. I could see my ribs. I love Bum. Bum is the only thing I like about this basement. He's great, but also gay. I heard the stairs creaking....it was Sangwoo. Sangwoo has the classic smirk on his face, and I knife in his hand. He also had on his blue apron. "I have a deal for both of you" Sangwoo said. "I will let you go, only if you kill the other person" Sangwoo threw the knife in the middle. Me and Yoonbum stared at each other in amazement. I grabbed the knife, my hands shaking. Yoonbums eyes widened, "do it" I muttered to him. Yoonbum took the life from me and shook his head. "DO IT BUM" I yelled. He wouldn't do I though. Sangwoo has already left, I was done with this. "If you won't do it I will" I said, that caught Bum by surprise. I then jammed the knife through my chest. Sangwoo would never know who was responsible for my death. At least Bum will be safe. Right?