Levixdyeing reader

My legs ached as I ran through the Forest, trying not to hit a tree. Hot tears ran down my cheeks, this can't be the end I'm not ready. I was to be married next month I cried. I ran until I couldn't, I was out of gas I tried to
Climb the tree but it was no use. The Titian picked me up, "HELP, HELP ME PLEASE" I thought about Levi, my love the man I was to married to, the father of my not yet born child. The Titian looked at my "help me please" I whispered, I heard someone coming it was Levi. Levi zipped through the trees as the Titian squeezed my ribs making my cough some blood then it raised me too its mouth.. it all went black.
Levi's pov
I was too late "no" I said, I was too late she was dead. For the first time in my life I cried I cried hard all that's left was the upper half of her body, I took the ring off her finger and the patch off her jacket. This is why I can't love anyone I lost the two people I loved in life. " god dam (y/n) did you have to die in such a messy way.
TIMESKIP
I had hard times, I had sewed her patch onto my jacket and I wore her ring on my finger. I was drinking a lot more that usual but It didn't do shit.
Another TIMESKIP
I saw the Titian come towards me, but I had no gas, no blades. I guess this is the end and I was eaten by a Titian, it was a disgrace but at least I got to be with her.