Sangwooxreader lime

There was blood on my knife, I loved my knife Sangwoo bought it for me. Sangwoo usually kills every girl that's he dates, but not me. I knew he was a killer, I watched him kill my sister. You go have dinner, sex, then he kills you. He agreed to let me stay with him, so now I've become a murderer myself. I have no problem killing girls though, not at all. There was also Bum who honestly made me kind of Jealous, he didn't bother me but I feel like Sangwoo preferred Bum over me. It was 4 in the morning, so I went up to Sangwoos room to sleep. I slept with Sangwoo, while Bum slept in the basement.

Timeskippppppp

I woke up to the smell of eggs and coffee, when I went downstairs I expected to see Bum cooking, but it was Sangwoo. I smiled as he handed me coffee, "what's today's agenda", I asked. "Just to spend some alone time together" Sangwoo replied, "I'm having Bum clean the house" he said. I smiled at the thought of alone time with Sangwoo. We went out to lunch, then shopped, then ate dinner. When we finally got home Bum was asleep in the basement, Sangwoo took me up to his room. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck, as his hands traveled down to my waist. "S-Sangwoo" I said blushing, "(y/n), I love you" he whispered. "Sangwoo, I love you too" I said blushing even more. We fell onto the bed and started making out.

Timeskip again

When I woke up the next morning there were marks from last night on my neck and shoulders. "Nobody else can have you, because I left my mark on you" Sangwoo said as he walked to the stairs.