Mattxreader

"YOU STUPID POKÉMON JUST DIE" I yelled as I played my DS. Matt was also playing his Ds he was my boyfriend and was also playing his DS. Mello had left too go too work and get chocolate I swear we spend half of our money on fucking chocolate. "Matt I am bored I can only play Pokémon for so long" I complained "ok what do you want too do babe" he replied "hmm Oh I GOT A IDEA" I blurted out then smirked and left for my room Matt looked sad. I searched through my closet till I found what I was looking for a (f/c) langire (I am well aware I did not spell this right but I can't spell it) and walked back into the den. Matt stoped playing and stared at me "wow holy shit you look hot" he said in aw. I smirked and walked too him siting on his lap one leg on each side, he tried too kiss me but I put my finger on his lips. "Hmm someone's needy" I smirked I then took my finger of his lip he crashed his lips on mine moving his hand too my thigh I moaned giving him the chance too stick his twinge in my mouth he explored my mouth. I moaned more he was clearly enjoying this "let's go have some fun" he smirked and picked me up and carried me too the bedroom. He placed me on the bed and started kissing me passionately then started unbuttoning my fancy bra, he then reached for my panties. I started taking of Matts best then his shirt, I pulled of his goggles we continued kissing.

TIMESKIP

I groaned too see Matt sleeping next too me Matt woke up too. We got dressed and walked in the kitchen where Mello was eating a chocolate bar "hey next time could
You please fuck quieter" he said I blushed Matt almost dropped his coffee mug we then started laughing.

Requests please I beg of you