Len x reader one sided love (requested

Me and Len have been best friends for a long time, almost our whole lives. Of course me having a best friend that is a boy results in a lot of mistakes, he's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend. and sadly he'll never be anything more than that. But anyways, i'm walking to lens house right now because he called me saying there's an emergency. i knock on his door and his twin sister, rin, opens it up and let's me in. "hey (y/n)" she said happily, "hey" i replied back going up the stairs to greet Len in his room. i walk into his room without knocking on the door, len runs up to me and tugs on my shirt. "oh (y/n) it's horrible" he yelps, "haha len what's wrong" i reply". "so there's this girl i really like and i just don't know how to tell her" he said sadly, "can you help me"? my heart sank, i mean what am i supposed to do. tell him no? i can't just do that, i mean he's my best friend and i thought, i really thought that maybe one day we could be something. "y-yea" i replied back weakly, "thank you (y/n), i love you so much" he exclaimed. "you love me" i asked, "yea of course i do, your my best friend" he replied. at that moment i was truly hurt. "um len i'm not feeling good, can we do this later" i said, "yea of course, i hope you feel better" he said. i rushed down the stairs and quickly exited the door, tears starting to stream down my face. i ran home, rushed to my room and locked the door. how could this happen to me, why, why would i be stupid enough to fall in love with my best friend. he'll never know how i feel, i couldn't tell him knowing he doesn't feel the same. i slowly drift off into a deep sleep, forgetting all my worry's.

Anime oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें