Book One (the beginning)

Vicky, short for Victoria Dike a towering six foot tall queen,light skinned , with low cut hair , and large blue eyes which made her delicately beautiful. Vicky just graduated from a Catholic seminary  girls high school, and was eager to experience the many pleasures of life.

St Scholastica's seminary as the name implies only admits "humans of a particular gender"
Vicky spent a long period of her life with little or minimal contact with men. Basically,the only men in her life, were her; brothers father and other extended family members.
With her newly gained freedom Vicky was so eager to mingle with more members of the opposite sex. She wasted no time to join numerous dating sites. Her entire profile took a whole week to setup. Filled with heavily filtered pictures and her extremely weird username name "Nasti-Mama360*
Within months, Vicky had over a thousand friends ,She was satisfied with the kind of friends she had on her list , but still couldn't figure out how to get laid by any of them.
On a certain day, luck fell on her. Vicky met Kunle on one of her dating sites. Kunle from his online profile was twenty years old. Currently unemployed, living with his parents and a high school drop out.
Vicky didn't care much about facials or body structure, she just wanted to mingle. To make things more interesting, Kunle lived within the same estate, few blocks away from Vicky's house.
The two quickly arranged a meeting barely five hour's after they met online. Of course it didn't bother timid Vicky at all.

It was a sunny weekend , with little humidity since it was the dry season ,at this time of the year it doesn't rain. It gets really cold at night and extremely hot by day. Vicky feigned taking the family dog ''Lucifer" for a walk. They
Were all shocked at her sudden interest in Lucifer and his well being. Vicky and Lucifer ;the cross breed dog ,never bonded. She was a stranger to him, but today Lucifer would be her ticket out of the house. While they walked towards Kunle's house, Vicky realised that the dog might probably be a major distraction.
She found a tree not so far from Kunle's house. The tree provided a cool shed beneath it, so Vicky tied Lucifer to the branches and continue on her journey to Kunle's place.

She wore a mini black shirt , and a Navy blue spaghetti arm singlet, with a newly purchased pair of NIKE slippers. She wasn't allowed to wear make up.All she had on her face was a cherry flavoured lip gloss to keep her lips from cracking up due to the dry weather.

When she arrived, Kunle was already standing confidently in front of the old rusty iron gate to usher her into his compound.
" hey! you must be Vicky ".Kunle said *with a creepy smile*.
" Yes, I am Vicky. Nice to meet you"She responded while trying to clean off the stream of bodily sweat on her face.

The house was an uncompleted duplex with rusty aluminum zinc sheets ,and wooden door like windows. However, the interior walls of the house were covered with cement. *there was little or no furniture in the living room*.

Kunle did all the talking while Vicky made no attempts to respond or bring up a topic. She Just starred at him amazed at herself while observing Kunles muscular chest. Kunle wore a perfectly fitted polo vest which exposed his delicate, well formed abs and shorts that showed off his hairless calve. He offered Vicky drinks but she refused to take them.
" I'm sorry kunle,I just had lunch before leaving the house. Can we go to your room?" Vicky asked.
"uhhhh *with a smile on his face*Why?"
" nothing! "Vicky exclaimed
"as you can see the house is still uncompleted so the sitting room also serves as the bedroom. I sleep at that corner* he points at the exterior end of the room*"

Vicky feeling more confident wanted to know more about his sexual life.
"how many girls have you had on that corner of the room? "deep down Vicky knew this was a dumb question
Kunle smiled, obviously not offended by her question
"to the best of my knowledge you are the only girl to ever pay me a visit in this house. So you tell me *he places his hands on her thighs* how many boys have you slept with? "
"None! " Vicky said *with a blank face*
"Interesting, you know?we don't need to waste time anymore,let's get down to business. "Kunle said while taking his shirt off.