The City's High Court.

"My Lord, I must say that its a privilege to stand before this honourable court. I never Imagined, that I would ever fight against; my faith, and a church that has come to be a huge part of my life, and existence. However, at all times, good must be done ,and evil avoided,  irrespective of the parties involved.

As a nun, I took an oath to be an ambassador of Christ; to build his church, to fight evil, and heal the world. My lord, I served at Rosemary's girls college, as a language instructor and vice admin officer. On the 17th of April, a month after the rain storm ravaged our city. I unconsciously slept off in my office ,while working on our account books. This fact is evident on the staff attendance book, as I didn't sign out on that particular day. By 10pm, I was disturbed by a sudden movement in the school garden. Upon investigations, I caught a student of our college on her way to the dorm. I quickly intercepted her and she revealed to me, that she was coming from the chapel. I want it to be on record, that it is against school rules and regulations, to have any student out by that time.

The name of this particular student is Helen. Her body was covered with sweat and they were traces of ointment which I presumed came from the altar...however,  it had an orange scent. I fixed an appointment with her for the following day and immediately moved to the altar where I spotted a trace of blood on the floor and an obvious sign of a struggle. In the altar saying prayers, was father Nicolas, who also had sweat nd ointment on his robe.  The following day, after my meeting with Helen,  she revealed to me ,that she was sexually abused by Father Nicolas. *mmm... Slight murmur in court*. My meeting with her was recorded , and I submit it to the court as exhibit A.

  My lord, from that point in time, I kept proper surveillance of the college. I also discovered that, Fifteen girls have been expelled from the college in the past, after accusing father Nicolas for sexually abusing them. They are all present, at this hearing. Further more, on the 31th of April, which is two weeks after the incident with Helen. I noticed a flash light moving towards the direction of father Nicolas' living quarters.

I immediately swung into action. I moved slowly towards the quarters, by this time the orange scent was quite strong in the air. I stood by the side of the door with my tape recorder , and my camera. My lord, I wish to play the content of this tape. "
" okay" said Justice Olofin.
* the tape is connected to a loud speaker*
"uh-uh-uh-ha-fa-fa-fa... Fa-fa--fa-father please, stop it. "
"come on, be a good girl. I've a picture in my head, and its me and you... We are in bed. "
"fa-fa-fa-fa"* moaning in pleasure  and pain*
"Objection, my lord" screamed Louis the defence counsel. "This is highly unethical and there is no prove, or what so ever to indicate that the conversation was between father Nicolas and a student of the college." * Louis, a senior advocate of the city. Graduated with a first class from the university and the city's law school. He has four other degrees and a masters degree in law*.
" petitioner,  what is the relevance of this tape" asked justice Olofin while trying to conceal the smile on her face.

" My lord,  this tape acts as a foundation, to support my next exhibit." * she pulls out a brown envelope* " My lord, this envelope contains a photograph of father Nicolas butt-naked with his genitals firmly inserted within the body of the student, who I have confirmed to be Ivanka.  It also contains another photograph of a waste bin, beside the door which contains torn wraps of fidexs condoms. Thus, confirming my fears about the orange scent. The content of this envelop will now be submitted before the court, as exhibit B.

My prayer before this honourable court, is that the case at hand will be deemed worthy to face full trial. That father Nicolas be prosecuted for sexual abuse offences committed against Helen & fifteen others. Secondly, that the catholic church, should publish a letter of apology on all national daily newspapers. Apologising for my wrongful expulsion from the sisterhood of Nuns and for failing to protect those young girls, put under the custody of the church. Thirdly, that compensation be paid to all parties involved in the trial. Compensation in the sum of thirty million tropical dollars.  Thank you, my lord. I rest my case."

"bravo-bravo!!!! "
"witch, rot in hell!!"
"vicky, we love you!!"
"our hero!!"
"booooo-booo!!"
*chaos in court*
"order, order!!"
"The chaos in the court is unbearable. We will go on a ten minute recess. We will return after that,  and continue in a closed door session. "
"all rise ! ".