Book Two(the end)

Kunle hugged Vicky, holding her tightly against his body. She put her small arms around his neck while licking his lips savagely *reenacting a scene from the porn videos she watched the previous day.
While kissing him, Vicky noticed a weird decomposing odour coming out of his  mouth but she wouldn't let this distract her. She had wanted this for a long time

Vicky ,Starring at Kunles eyes while they kissed. Kunles eyes shining like the stars in a clear night sky. She held her breath and kiss and kissed him deeper. Kunle grabs her by the waist while he lays her slowly on the bed. He crawls on the bed while moving his hands on her laps. 

He applies some olive baby oil on her stomach massaging it down to her panties. Vicky starring with great excitement. He takes off his briefs showing off his *winne*
"Jesus, Jesus!" Vicky exclaimed with *a weary look on her face*. Kunle ignores her reaction while trying to take off her panties. *Vicky struggling*
"please wait, there is no air. Wait please! Oh no! We shouldn't be doing this, please leave me. I can't do this"
"come on! Don't tell me that!" Kunle exclaimed while he brings a latex condom out of the pillow case which was beside Vicky. At this point, Vicky was determined and ready to end the show by all means.
Starring at the condom "what's that one for? "she said with a heavy sigh.

Kunle doesn't say anything tearing the condom raps with no regard at all. Obviously, Kunle wasn't going to give up without a fight. Vicky tries to get up,He slaps her twice while rippng off her bra and panties with his hands
Vicky slaps him back" you idiot! How dare you?? How dare you slap me?  You are a fool!good for nothing asshole".They both struggle; Vicky trying to get up while Kunle is resisting pulling her down with his body weight .
"See better respect yourself, I don't want to hurt you!" Kunle said angrily.

Vicky raised her voice"You are a bastard!!your family is cursed!look at this rat,when was the last time you brushed your teeth"
He gives her a punch, then again and again. Vicky scratching his body with her long nails
"You bitch! You bitch am going to kill you. You are so fucked" he slaps her again and then tries to strangle her with his hands.

Vicky gasping for air while trying to break free! She picks the bottle of baby oil standing next to her and hits Kunle on his testicles, then she hits his nose. He lets go of her trying *hard to conceal his pain*
Vicky immediately puts her clothes on and runs out of the house leaving her torn inner wear behind. Kunle gets up, takes his vest and leaves the house in pursuit of Vicky. He picks a big stick and screams loud like *a foot solider charging into battle*
"aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, you are dead!!!ahhhhhhh" he runs out of the compound without shutting the gate.

Vicky still on her heels,running as fast as she can ,screaming for help but nobody came out. The Eko estate also known as *the koko*estate is home to various families of different social classes. Life here was simple and straight forward
People here only go out when they need to. Most of the time you would hardly see a single soul on the streets of Eko
Estate. Unfortunately for Vicky, she was alone. Kunle was now in sight. Probably few meters away from her.. He tried throwing stones at Vicky but his aim wasn't good ,he missed.

Vicky missed some steps falling face down to the ground. She was so tired but wouldn't go down without a fight. Kunle catches up with her
"you can't come to my house and disrespect me, u must be punished, you whore, daughter of Jezebel ..you must be punished, punished I say!. He starts hitting her with the stick. *Vicky's face covered in blood*

Suddenly, A creature which Vicky could not identify grabs Kunles ankle sinking its sharp canine into his flesh and cracking his bones.. Kunle drops the stick and falls to the ground in great pain screaming as the creature continues to tear flesh and tissue from his leg. Soon Kunle was covered in a pool of his own blood..Lucifer!!! Vicky exclaimed, *now standing on her feet* stop you would kill him.. She picks his collar and drags him away *limping on her left leg with her swollen face and large visible wound on her head"

Vicky returned home a changed woman
Vowing never to have any sexual pleasure as she is ordinated into the sisterhood of Catholic Nuns two years after the tragic incident.