Feeling bold?

"Aw, crap. My hair tie snapped."

Ballora looked disappointedly at the defeated hair tie. It was after school on a Friday, and her and Baby were mindlessly walking around town just for the hell of it.

"Do you have one I can borrow?"

Baby checked her pockets and her wrists.

"Well, it would appear I have zero hair ties on my person at the moment. Sorry Bal."

Ballora sighed. "Its fine. This is just what I get for having way too much hair."

She attempted to finger comb her hair so it looked more presentable. "Don't mind me, I probably look like a mess now."

It wasn't very often that Baby got to see Ballora with her hair down, but she knew that the other girl never looked like a mess when it was. In Baby's opinion, Ballora always looked fucking stunning but when she let her hair down she was somehow even more so.

Baby couldn't help what she blurted out next.

"You don't look like a mess, you look fucking amazing as usual."

Ballora gave her the redhead a surprised look.

Baby had long ago accepted that she had a crush on Ballora, but she wasn't really sure why she said that. She didn't usually say things like that. She usually tried to avoid doing or saying things that might give away her true feelings. But for some reason, it felt wrong to not let Ballora know that she always looked amazing.

It was kinda outta fucking nowhere though.

Apparently, Ballora thought the same thing, since she looked genuinely caught off guard by the comment. She was not expecting that. At all.

"You think so?"

"Yes." Baby answered a little too quickly.

A light blush found its way onto Ballora's face, and she smiled.

"Thank you, Baby."

"Yep." She responded awkwardly.

The two continued to wander around together, talking about random things and occasionally staring when they thought the other wasn't looking.

They eventually found themselves at the pond in the middle of the park.

"Dang, I'm surprised I haven't been to this park before. It's really pretty here. Especially those flowers over there."

Ballora gestured over to a rather large patch of golden flowers.

"You're right, those are hella fucking nice."

Baby stared at the flower patch for a few moments before deciding to approach it.

She picked one of the golden flowers and walked back towards Ballora.

"Can you kneel down a little bit? You're too damn tall."

Ballora gave the redhead a quizzical look but kneeled anyway.

The shorter girl proceeded to stick the flower in the bluenette's hair.

"Sticking flowers in my hair now huh?"

Yet again, Baby couldn't stop herself from saying what she said next.

"Yeah, it looks cute on you."

Holy shit.

It was like someone else fucking possessed her and was starting to control her actions.

Either that or all the comments she had been holding back over the last few months where resurfacing at an alarming rate.

Both were pretty valid possibilities.

Yet again, that look of being completely caught off guard found its way onto Ballora's face. She stared at the girl for a moment before responding. "Did you just say it looks cute on me?"

"Yep. Don't you agree?"

Ballora turned her gaze towards her reflection in the pond.

"Yeah. I guess it doesn't look too bad..." The taller girl looked back towards Baby, who had an adorable smile on her face. She wasn't sure why the redhead was acting like this all of the sudden, but Ballora sure as hell wasn't hating it.