Day off

"Did you just take a bite of my sandwich?"

It was a Monday. On most Mondays, kids and teenagers were expected to experience this form of torture called "school". Today, however, they didn't have school because... eh, who cares? A day off is a day off.

"Nah dude, I blessed it with my mouth. It'll make it better, trust me."

At the current moment, Baby, Ballora, Lolbit, Foxy, Yenndo, Freddy, Bon Bon, and Ennard where occupying the corner booth of an old ass restaurant downtown.

Unsurprisingly, it only took about two minutes before someone touched someone else's food.

Baby took her sandwich back from Lolbit. "Oh, in that case, I guess I should be thanking you." she took a bite of the sandwich.

"Well? How is it?"

"I feel blessed." Baby grinned.

"Told you. I'm gonna steal your drink now."

Ballora shook her head. "You two are really weird sometimes."

Baby scoffed. "How dare you! Sometimes? What do you mean 'sometimes'? We're really weird twenty-four seven."

"Yeah dude, I've never felt more insulted in my life." Lolbit frowned, taking a sip of Baby's drink.

"Oh, deepest apologies. I did not mean to offend you."

"Well, you did. And now I might have to leave early to go home and cry. Cry, because I've just been hit with the worst insult of my life." Lolbit put her hand on her heart and made the most overdramatic sad face she could.

"Well if you end up leaving early, you're going to have to either climb over three people or the table because I'm not moving." Yenndo said.

"I'm willing to do that."

"Hey wait a second, speaking of leaving early, how was that haunted house thing you three ditched school to go to?" Foxy suddenly asked.

"Oh, that? Most of it was pretty cheesy. We got to see Springalingadingdong though."

Ennard slammed his hands onto the table (and partially into Yenndo's food)."You did?! Was he working there or something? I need to see him, he owes me ten bucks!" Baby removed her brother's hand from Yenndo's pizza. "Chill out Enn. Yeah, he's working there."

Ennard jumped out of his seat and climbed over the table, landing face first on the floor. "I gonna go get my ten bucks!" He then proceeded to get up and run out of the restaurant.

Baby sighed. "Guess I'm paying his part of the tab."

"All that for ten dollars from a guy who might not even be working right now." Foxy shook their head. "What does Tom even do there anyway?"

"Oh, he's one of the actors. And like, he's pretty decent too. He fucking scared Lolbit so bad that she fucking punched me in the face. It was hella funny."

"Lies! I did not get scared, and I did not punch you in the face!"

"Yes, you fucking did!" Baby laughed. "You screamed, punched me, and while I was on the ground fucking dying you apologized to me like fifty times."

"That never happened you're making it up! I would never apologize for punching you!"

"You're so full of shit." Baby put her arm around Ballora's shoulder. "C'mon Bal, back me up! Tell her she's full of shit."

Ballora cleared her throat. "It did happen and you're full of shiz."

"Well fine, if you're gonna team up against me. I guess I may have gotten a little scurred."

"Yeah, just a little bit."

Yenndo slid into the empty seat Ennard was occupying a little while ago, touching Lolbit's shoulder with his own. "Too bad you three ladies didn't have someone there to protect you. Someone like me. I can keep you safe~" Lolbit slowly sank underneath the table away from Yenndo, popping up on the other side between Foxy and Freddy. "Yeah, I may be extremely single, but I'll still pass. Sorry dude." Yenndo looked back towards Ballora and Baby. "What about you two?"

"I appreciate the offer, but I've already got my girlfriend to keep me safe."

Freddy slammed his drink onto the table, spraying tea fucking everywhere. "W-WAIT, SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A G-GIRLFRIEND???" He spoke surprisingly clearly having just shoveled a bunch of food into his mouth, which was now also partially on the table alongside the tea.

"We've only just started dating, but we've been friends for a while now." Ballora smiled.

"WELL W-WHO THE FRICK FRACK I-IS IT?"

Lolbit laughed in a knowing fashion.

Bon Bon looked towards her, his black button eyes staring into the cold void where Lolbit's soul used to be. "You know who it is, don't you?"

"Of course I do. I'm nosy as fuck."

"WELL W-WHO IS IT?!" Freddy asked, lacking any and all chill.

"Bruh, she's sitting at the booth WITH us." Lolbit said as if it should've been extremely obvious.

Freddy squinted. "IS IT F-FOXY?"

Foxy gave Freddy a funny look. "What??? No."

"Freddy, it's ME. I'm Bal's girlfriend."

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH... WAIT, N-NO, ACTUALLY THAT'S A-AWESOME! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!"

Ennard suddenly popped up from underneath the table, causing practically everyone to jump.

"Where the FUCK did you come from?"

"I crawled across the floor and slipped under the table when you guys weren't looking."

"That's... weird." Ballora frowned.

"I know! Buts that's not important right now, aRE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DATING!?"

"Yes..." Baby answered slowly.

"I don't believe you, prove it!"

Baby shrugged and pecked the taller girl on the lips.

"Is that enough proof for you?"

Ennard squealed. "I CALLED IT! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD END UP DATING BEFORE YOU EVEN MET!" He laughed over dramatically. "I KNEW ITTTTTTT!"

"Alright Enn, calm down. Did you get your ten bucks?"

"No, I did not!"