Shenanigans

Everyone ended up agreeing to the idea of a massive sleepover.

And just like all their other sleepovers, they started off their night of CRAZY by watching a long ass movie. They let Ennard pick since it was HIS birthday after all. He ended up picking his favorite: Kiss of the Spider Woman. The movie was only like, two hours long. And since the three-person couch and the one recliner didn't have enough room for all of them, they decided to spread all over the living room like cards in a game of fifty-two pick-up. Ennard took the recliner, Foxy was chilling on the floor with a fuck ton of pillows, Yenndo was beside Foxy wrapped up in a blanket like a pansexual burrito, Baby was sitting in the middle of the couch with her feet on the coffee table, Lolbit was laying on the right side of the couch with her head on Baby's lap, Ballora was sitting on the left side with her long ass legs dangling off the couch and her head resting on Baby's shoulder (apparently it was national use Baby as a fucking pillow day), and then there was Freddy, who (to Bon Bon's dismay) decided to lie down on the coffee table for some reason. There were also a few pizza boxes strewn across the room that the group purchased after the reveal of Ennard's 'masterpiece' of a cake.

Everyone was surprisingly quiet during the duration of the movie aside from a few cringy jokes from Lolbit and Yenndo commenting on how good looking the actors and actresses were.

The movie credits finally started to roll around eleven o' clock.

"Zero out of ten. Not gay enough."

Foxy rolled their eyes. "Yenndo, you say that every time we watch a movie that isn't a gay romcom."

"Well, it's true." Yenndo shrugged.

"I LOVED IT ANYWAYS!" Ennard shouted. "SO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANNA DO NOW?!"

"Sleep." Lolbit yawned.

"Aw, c'mon! All the best mischief and shenanigans happen after ten. Let's go out and find something to do. It IS a Friday after all!" Ennard put on his pouty face.

There was collective murmurs of 'fine' and 'I'm not tired anyway' as everyone slowly started to get up.

"I don't wanna." Lolbit whined.

"Too bad." Baby lightly shoved her gray-eyed friend off her lap and onto the floor.

"Ah fuck!" Were the only words she managed to get out before she hit the floor with a thud.

Lolbit stood up and punched her shorter friend in the shoulder as an act of revenge. "Fine, I'll go too."

"Yay! That's the full crew assembled!"

"Crew? We're more like a circus act honestly." Bon Bon commented.

"Well then my fellow performers, join me in search of new places and adventure!" Ennard yelled before making a mad dash out the door.

Just like he always does.

And just like always, everyone else chased after him.

Once everyone got Ennard to slow the fuck down they ended up walked around for a good hour and a half and talking about school and shitty Steam games they should play.

Somehow, they ended up back at that Circus Baby's Pizza World they had gone to a little while back.

For some weird reason, it was still open even though they were usually closed this late.

Must be because of plot convenience.

Since no sane parent takes their child to a pizzeria at half past twelve in the morning, the place was practically empty.

They pretty much had the WHOLE place to themselves.

Everyone immediately ran off in different directions. Ennard, Yenndo, and Foxy ran off towards the arcade. Lolbit walked over to one of the booths and laid down in it. And then there was the gay duo. Who, just like last time, were the only ones not to run off.

"Alright, we both know why I'm standing here, but why didn't you run off this time?"

"Like I said last time, I'd rather stick with you."

"Oh." Baby awkwardly cleared her throat. "Okay, uh... I guess if this is gonna play out like it did last time, we should probably go bug Lolbit."

"Sounds like a plan."

The two girls walked over to the booth where Lolbit was trying to sleep. Baby grabbed a straw that was sitting on the table and stuck it in Lolbit's nose.

The platinum blonde snorted.

"What the fucking rat on a flying pancake taking a shit??"

"That's what you get for stabbing me with a pencil during Mr. Smith's class this morning."

"Well played Jones." Lolbit sat up. "And now that I've had a straw shoved up my nose, I suddenly feel very awake."

"You're welcome."

"What did you two dorks want anyway?"

Baby shrugged. "Dunno. We kinda just wanted to come over here and bug you."

"You know what dudes, that's kinda weird. Normally I'm the one to initiate the irritating."

"Oh my, how turn tables." Ballora said.

Baby snickered at the purposely bad phrasing. "Yes, how turn tables indeed."

"Well damn. What do you wanna do now?"

Before anyone managed to say anything, the animatronics (who had been conversing with one another while they were fucking around with straws) started to perform another song.

"Ooooh I love this song."

Ballora started to dance.

"Whaaaaat are doing?"

"Dancing."

She did a fancy ass little spin.

"Would you care to dance with me, Miss Jones?"

"Oh, um... I don't really dance."

Lolbit rolled her eyes. "C'mon, dance with the girl ya weenie." She shoved the redhead towards Ballora, who grabbed her hands and essentially pulled her into a dance she could not escape from.

It was kinda awkward at first, but it actually ended up being kinda fun. Despite the fact that Baby probably looked really stupid since she couldn't dance at all, and Ballora could dance really well.

Even Lolbit joined in for a little while before returning to the booth to nap again.

Eventually, the employees kicked them all out so they could close.

Instead of going through the trouble of going to all their separate homes, they just returned to Ennard and Baby's since it was closest and it was like three AM by this point.

They all immediately passed out upon entering.