DO IT

“So, anything interesting happen to any of you dorks over the weekend?” Lolbit asked, taking a bite of Baby’s sandwich.

Freddy put his hand up and waved it in a rapid, overdramatic fashion. “OH! OH! BON BON AND I WENT T-TO A MOVIE TOGETHER!!”

“That’s really nice, Fredmallow.” It was difficult to tell if Lolbit was being sarcastic or not because she ALWAYS sounded sarcastic.

“Me and Yenndo went to a carnival and we got stuck on top of the ferris wheel for three hours!”

“That sounds horrible.” Foxy commented.

“It actually wasn’t, it was great! We got to play with a mini deck of cards I had on my person while we were up there! And Yenndo won every game we played!”

“And it's totally not because I cheated.” Yenndo took a sip of his overpriced fruit juice.

“Alright, you two are weird, moving on. Anything else happen? Any input from our gaydies??”

Baby took her sandwich back from Lolbit. “First off, please refrain from using the term ‘gaydies’ ever again, because I think it I just cried a little inside. Second off, we both just kinda hung out together.”

“We walked through the park, and when I dropped my keys into a pond Baby swan dived after them, which she REALLY didn’t have to do.”

“Yes, I did.”

“You really didn’t.”

“Well, maybe wanted to get in the pond anyway!”

Ballora laughed. “Whatever you say. I may be forever grateful for your heroic actions, but I still think you’re crazy.”

“Jumping into a pond isn’t that crazy, I’d argue that it was a fun, wholesome experience!”

“Yes, seeing you get your white shirt wet was very wholesome indeed.” Ballora whispered.

Baby’s face turned bright red. “You had to remind me!”

“I have no idea what you just said, but I’m gonna assume that it was hella gay.”

“It was!”

“I apologize, I couldn’t help myself.”

Baby gave Ballora a mock angry look. “Fine, but only because I like you. I mean, I suppose it’s not first time that’s happened, anyway… how has it happened to me more than once?”

“Perhaps it's because you keep jumping into bodies of water.”

“Perhaps…”

“I know I just told you that you shouldn’t jump into ponds, but upon second thought I think you should.”

Baby snorted. “Wowwww.”

“God, do I wish I knew what the fuck you two are talking about. Wanna share anything else that I can actually understand?”

“Uhh… oh yeah, I actually managed to ask Bal to that fucking dance without anybody threatening me. Which is surprising, because I like to choke on my words like a motherfucker.”

“Oh hell yeah, nice job dude. Did she say yes?”

Baby gave Lolbit a weird look. “Yes… my girlfriend, who said that it might be fun to go to the dance more than once, fucking rejected me when I asked her. And then she shoved me into a puddle and left.”

“Don’t forget, I also spat on you and took your wallet.” Ballora added.

“Oh yeah, I nearly forgot! Thanks for reminding me.”

“That’s sucks balls, dude.”

“It really does.”

Ballora handed Baby her wallet back. “By the way, I’m not sorry for spitting on you and shoving you into a puddle, but I am sorry for taking your wallet.”

“Wait… how did you…?”

“You dropped it earlier and I nearly forgot to give it back to you, but that overdramatic story reminded me.”

Baby laughed “Ohhh… thanks. I didn’t even notice it was gone.”

“C’mon, Blue! You totally could’ve taken all her cash and fucking bailed!”

“Oh shoot, you’re right, Lolbit. Missed opportunity right there.”

“Alright, I’m changing the subject before any of you decide to try and mug me.” Baby paused to think for a moment. “You know what, imma swerve us back into somewhat familiar territory. Are you planning on asking someone to the motherfucking dance, Foxx?”

“Me? Nah, dude.”

“Are you suuuuuuure?”

“Are you planning on using my own teasing methods against me? Because if so, I saw this coming.”

“Yep.” Baby replied, popping the ‘P’.

“Waait… do you like somebody Lolbit?”

“No.”

“Yes she does, she’s just good at acting like an emotionless husk, unlike me.”

“That is true as shit.”

“You oughta ask him to go with you.”

Lolbit stared straight into Baby’s soul “You’re not gonna convince me, Jones”  Baby stared right the fuck back. “We’ll see about that.” Ballora looked between the two as they continued to stare and make weird faces at each other. “Now I’m the one that’s confused.”

-----------------------------------------------
Hello there all you beautiful people! I know I don't put that many author's notes in this book, but I also don't usually take two months to update, so...

Yeah, I apologize for taking so long to update, I didn't realize how long it had been. I'll try to start putting chapters out more regularly again and stuff. This book has always been the one that one I've managed to update regularly (unlike The Clown & The Dancer. I haven't updated that bitch since October. Does anybody even remember that story anymore?) So I'm not sure why the hell I stopped.

I also apologize for this chapter not being super great. I didn't proof read or check to see if anything is a little too stupid like I normally do.

But yeah, I'll shut up now.