The Auditorium

"That's just fucking Panic! At The Disco you cunt."

"Dang it."

Baby and Lolbit were supposed to be setting up the Auditorium for the upcoming play because the theatre kids somehow got roped into setting up the main gym for the dance, which was the in two days.

Technically speaking, they didn't HAVE to help out, but their theatre teacher was fucking awesome so they wanted to help out.

Ballora and Foxy were supposed to help too, but they were running a little late, so our duo of assholes goofed off together as they waited for them.

Sure, they could've gotten a head start while they waited, but instead they were fucking around with a spare guitar and playing a fun round of "Whose fukin song lyrics are these supposed to be?"

Baby could never fucking win because Lolbit seemed to know every song on the planet.

She started another song, but Lolbit recognized it before she was even finished with the first lyric.

"That's fucking Fit For Rivals."

"Shit."

"Why does every band you choose either have a gay song or a gay member?"

"...Honestly, I'm not sure. I didn't even realize it until you just pointed it out."

"Oh my god."

"Well, why do you put fucking before the name of every band?"

"I dunno. I just like the word fuck. It's my favorite word besides dude." Lolbit shrugged

"You know, fuck is a pretty good word. I mean, think about. It's everything you could ever need. A noun, a verb, an adjective, everything. You could put it in any fucking sentence and it would still make fucking sense."

"True."

The doors to the Auditorium finally opened, and Ballora and Foxy finally showed up.

"We have arrived!" Foxy said dramatically.

"What did we miss?"

Lolbit shrugged. "Not much, just talking about how versatile the word fuck is."

"Oof, sorry we missed that conversation."

"I'm sure you two dudes are. Because the two of you definitely say the word fuck as much as we do. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard Widowmaker swear, or say anything relatively insulting before."

"va te faire enculer."

"It doesn't count if you say it in french!"

"Well, that's as close as I'm willing to get." Ballora shrugged as everyone finally got off their asses to set up the Auditorium.

They were actually going to finish setting up there and then, but three out of the four were going to act like they weren't. Mostly on account of the extra as fuck plan they were brewing.

Their stupid, probably unnecessary, extra as fuck plan.

I wrote this like immediately after the last chapter and forgot to post it.