Sculpted

*This short story contains graphic scenes. You have been warned

I jump up from the couch when I hear the microwave ding. The smell of popcorn filled my nostrils.

Tonight was the first night in a long time I had the house to myself. Mom and Dad had gone out to eat with friends and probably wouldn't be back until very late. So time for me, popcorn and a movie.

I put the popcorn in a bowl when I heard a thump from outside. I freeze, unsure what it was. When I didn't hear anything else, I sighed.

Good job, Kelsey. You're home alone, no need to get your nerves shot for no reason. I think to myself.

Grabbing my bowl, I walk back to the couch.

Suddenly, I'm grabbed from behind, my popcorn spilling to the ground. I scream out, fighting against whoever's grabbed me. They were incredibly strong though and I didn't stand a chance.

They start pulling me back and I keep screaming out for help. I hear I low growl behind me, making goosebumps rise on my neck.

Whoever it is drags me all the way upstairs, into my bed room. I'm tossed onto my bed like I weigh nothing. I turn quickly and see two men, I mean, I guess men.

I shook in fear. They weren't human. Once of them was incredibly tall and muscular, the other was a bit shorter and very broad. They both had grey colored skin. They're eyes were bright green, too bright, like they were glowing.

"W-What do you want from me?" I sob out, completely and utterly terrified.

The taller one scoots closer to the bed, making me flail backwards until I hit the head board.

"My name is Kholenix, my people are making contact with your people." The tall man had a deep voice and he spook with a perfect American accent which startled me.

"B-But why are you here? I'm no one."

"I'm afraid I can't tell you."

He looks at me, seeming to ravish my body. I tucked my knees into my chest as best I could. I was by no means a small girl. No one had ever looked at me the way this... alien was looking at me right now. And it terrified me.

The shorter one moved closer to the too. Suddenly, my body was moving on its own, moving closer to the two of them.

'W-What are you doing?" I scream out in shock.

"I need you in order to successfully communicate with your leaders."

The tall man, Kholenix, moved onto the bed in front of me. The shorter one moved onto the bed beside me.

"Please! Please don't hurt me!" I cry out, unable to stop my tears.

Kholenix brushes away my tears.

"Thank you for your sacrifice."

The shorter man moves behind me. My body starts moving again and now I'm taking off my clothes. I try and fight against it but I can't stop myself.

"She's a strong one, sir."

"I knew it when I first laid eyes on her." Kholenix once again ravishes my body, but this time I'm naked.

I close my eyes, afraid to see what he's going to do to me.

"You are so beautiful, yet you do not see that." His voice makes goosebumps rise all over my body. "I shall give you what you want, in return for what you will give me."

Suddenly he entered me. I tried to fight back but the man behind me held me down.

I begged him to stop, the pain he caused me in my womb was unbearable. I cried out in pain as he only got rougher, grabbing my hips and ramming into me.

He murmured sweet nothings into my ear but I heard none of them. I tried to escape in my mind but the pain was too much.

I felt him finish inside me and suddenly I realized. He needed me because he was impregnating me. I wasn't sure how in the world that was going to help him but he seemed to think it would.

I felt his lips meet mine, but I kept my eyes shut. I hoped that he was done and would leave me alone.

"Now that I have most likely gotten what I want, I shall give you what you like."

Kholenix sat up above me, holding a small dagger.

"Please! Please don't kill me!" I begged, no idea why he was holding a knife.

"I'm not going to kill you, I need you. This is a special dagger, used in healing."

Healing? Daggers or knives only caused pain. What in the world did he mean?

Kholenix brought the dagger down to my skin and started making cuts. I screamed out in pain. He cut me all over my body. Once I had sufficient cuts all over, he and his friends hands hovered over my body. I cried in pain, feeling blood coming out of the cuts.

Suddenly a new pain started. I looked down and saw that they were taking something out of my body. I screamed in pain. My whole body seemed to be enveloped in it and then it suddenly just stopped. I opened my eyes and saw that they were taking the fat out of my body.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask in horror, feeling sick as they seemed to be performing surgery on me.

"I'm giving you what you want."

"This is not what I want."

Soon enough they seemed please. Kholenix picked up the dagger and went over the cuts again. My skin started to shift. The loose skin that would've been there seemed to be disappearing, along with the cuts themselves.

"I have sculpted you in the image of my people. You are more gorgeous than ever."

"What did you do to me?" I cry out.

"I will return soon, to make sure that you are carrying my child. If not, prepare for me again."

Kholenix leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips. And then they left.

I laid on bed, still unable to move. I felt sick and there was blood covering most of my body.

What did he do to me?

--------

This is kinda the beginning of a story idea I've been playing around with my head. I'll probably never write the actual story but it's nice to get the beginning down. Sorry it's a bit more graphic than any of the other shorts I've posted.