Chapter 13 : Tyler's Specialty and Timmy's Troubles

[ A / N ]

Woah... The mean fans are here again. Lol, how I admire the persistence of these people! I am so, so fed up of the 'lectures' you guys are messaging me. I don't really get it how my fanfics could hurt you guys and also please stop telling me that Timmy or Johnny are hurting because of the tags, it's very unlikely, I even wonder if they have read any of the fanfics here. I know that you love Timmy/Johnny so much but to the point that you and your group wants to shut me up is absurd. I ship them, gay or not, and frankly speaking, you and your group's opinions may matter to some, but not to me. I already dedicated a chapter to you guys in my last fanfic and I wouldn't allow feeble minded people ruin my stuff again. I don't know how many dummy accounts you have but I can easily block you. Btw, I have no instagram account. A friend of mine told me you intoxicated a lot of YuZhou shippers out there. Thank you for noticing my works, I guess I did a good job pissing you and your group off big time. That's all, and kindly don't drag the name of the boys down. It's okay to be a fan, but doing such things are too much.

 It's okay to be a fan, but doing such things are too much

(Okay, back to the story! I missed this!)

The day after the week long celebration, Kelly tried to use the 'time honored Liu's way' of getting what she wanted. She and Dominic made love that morning, leaving the pillows knocked off their bed, sheets pulled from their corners. If the radio wasn't turned on, their kids would surely hear them. Kelly tried to get Dominic to talk about Mei. Kelly wanted Dominic to think how sexy he was compared to how Mei-Ren looked now. Dominic refused to talk about Mei at all, saying he had nothing to do with their lives anymore.

Dominic gets up and went to the bathroom to shower and Kelly bit her lip in tears. She was distraught, so she called her mother and cried.

"You did what I said and you kept Dominic away from the National Day Celebration, that was good. Your mistake was bringing Mei up with Dominic this morning," her mother said.

"But you said to make him compare us," Kelly said, lying in bed and hugging a pillow after Dominic had gone to work. "How can I do that without bringing him up?"

"You're not paying attention, Kelly. I set that up so he could compare Mei to you when Mei was serving and you were the hostess. Just that once. Don't keep doing it, for heaven's sake."

Kelly's head was spinning. She never doubted her mother's considerable knowledge in the ways of men but this seemed so complicated. How could she keep this up? At some point, Dominic was going to suspect something.

"You haven't let Dominic anywhere near Mei since he went to see him at the salon, have you? That was another big mistake."

"No, Mama but I can't keep track of him all the time. When do I trust him? When do I know?" Kelly asked in desperation.

"Men are the most untrustworthy creatures on God's green earth. This is entirely up to you. You have to work to keep him. Buy something new and sexy just for him. Surprise him," her mother added.