Chapter 18 : Guys in Love

Timmy changed his clothes and put on his old shirt

Timmy changed his clothes and put on his old shirt. He was looking for his slippers when his bedroom door opened.

He could only stare, dumbfounded, as Johnny entered and ominously closed the door behind him.

"Why did you change out that shirt? I love that shirt. But of course, everything you wear looks good too." Johnny's eye slid down his body. "Why did you come to see me tonight, Timmy"

"Please forget it."

Johnny shook his head. "I'm through forgetting. I remember everything about you. I can't help it."

They stared at each other. Not one sound to distract this moment. Then, Timmy sighed.

"You're thinking too much again," Johnny said. "So, this is your bedroom. I've wondered which one was yours. I should have guessed it was the bigger room." Johnny walked around and Timmy had to force himself to stay where he was, not to run to him and take the photo Johnny lifted from the table.

"Isn't Claudia waiting for you?" Timmy asked anxiously when Johnny peered into his open closet.

Johnny turned to face him. Timmy was across the corner where he kicked his slippers off.

"Claudia is just a friend."

"You have history," Timmy answered back.

"We used to be a couple when I first teach in Beijing. It lasted about a year. We didn't work out as lovers but we remained friends." Johnny explained.

"How is that possible? After all you've been through?"

"I don't know. It just happen." Johnny walk towards Timmy. Timmy could've sworn that the chairs and rug moved out of Johnny's way to make the man's path easier. "Did you want to talk? Did you want to ask me out for dinner or a movie?" Johnny smiled sheepishly.

Timmy was literally backed into a corner. Johnny came up close to Timmy, doing the not quite touching thing he was good at, like Timmy was able to feel him without actually touching him, like he was just imagining him, feeling him somehow.

"If I have to say it, I will die." Timmy whispered. "Right here. Right now. I'll fall to the floor, dead from embarrassment."

"The garden?" Johnny smiled.

Timmy nodded.

Johnny's hands went to Timmy's shoulder and his fingers snaked in under the latter's collar. "Not so easy to forget, is it?"

"N..no."

"You're skin is hot," Johnny whispered. "You could have blown me over with a whistle when I felt how hot you were at my house."

Johnny kissed him and pulled him away from the corner. He then backed Timmy toward his bed, devouring him. Take an aggressive man and a naive one, put them in a bowl and stir. Timmy's head was spinning, his thoughts dizzy. He felt like he was falling, then he actually was. The back of his knees hit the bed and he fell back. Johnny started undressing his shirt, breaking the kiss only long enough to take off his shirt so that their bare chest touched.