shopping (g)

It was your birthday and your boyfriend *random boy name coming:)*  Gavin decided to take you shopping.

You've been thinking about breaking up with Gavin, so you decide to do this at the mall.

You've arrived and you're sitting at his fave ice cream parlor as you choose his least fave ice cream: cookies.

You sit down by a window as you start to speak.

"Gavin, I'm breaking up with you.", you whispered as he eyes looked straight at you.

"Why?", he simply asks. "I don't love you.", you reply. Then he just gets up and leaves.

You finish your ice cream and smile. No more annoying boyfriend. You're single!

You decide to go to Humanic for new shoes. You go through the aisles as you spot a crying boy in one of the aisles. He's beautiful.

"Hello? Are you okay?", you ask as you crouch down next to him. "I'm fine.", he says strongly and wipes away his tears.

You help him up and give him a hug after hearing, his girlfriend broke up with him. I felt bad. This was how it feels like?

"I'm Grayson, by the way.", he says and you smile. "Y/N.", you reply and you exchange numbers. You feel bad for him.

So you stand up on your tip toes and give him a kiss on his cheek. "Wanna go shoe shopping with me? It's ma bday.", you say and he smiles.

"I'd love to!", he says as he takes your hand, leading you through the aisles.

{awwwww}