loser (g)

"really, y/n? nolan?", grayson sighs and jabs you in the ribs with his pointer finger. you chuckle and flip your hair at him.

"not ticklish, you little bitch.", you remind him and he throws his hands up in defeat. "i give up completely. there's no way i can change your mind, is there?", he frowns and you laugh.

"look, nolan is adorable, you just can't see that because you're his obnoxious little brother.", you grin. he shakes his head in confusion and you knock on nolan's door.

"nolan? it's y/n.", you whisper.

the door opens and you stare through nolan's thick glasses into his brown eyes, his hair parted in the middle as usual and shoulders slumped forwards in a scared position.

"hey, y/n.", nolan gasps softly as you pull him into a surprise hug, engulfing him with your skinny arms. grayson snorts behind you and you laugh lightly as you pull away from his brother.

"okay, let's go play phonetic scrabble.", grayson sticks his tongue out at you playfully and nolan follows you two to the kitchen table, where the game was set up.

ten minutes in and nolan was already winning. he smiles lightly as he looks down at his tiles and you see grayson pulling at his hair. you lean over and look at the letters he has. "let me help you.", you say and he blushes.

"it's fine.", he assures you but you shake your head. "gotta help my dyslexic lil' freak.", you joke, winking at him playfully. he rolls his eyes as you pull his letters towards you.

r.o.l.e.

you giggle into your palm and rearrange the letters right onto the board. you place the 'o' on the left side of 'adhesive''s 's' and the 'e' after that. you place the letters down and flap grayson's stand down.

"grayson is...", you smile, waiting for him to read what is on the board. "the loser.", he sighs and smacks your arm lightly. "fuck you.", gray cringes and you and nolan high five.

"i guess he is."

-sh, i'm in my vibe-