baby (e)

I'm not even sure if I've written one of these before but I'm just gunna go ahead and thanks babes for 9K😍❤️✧

Ethan's pov*

"Daddy?", I can hear her call as she steps into my room. Her little bare feet hit against the door and her head pops in. I look up from my laptop and all of my papers, pulling my the glasses from my tired eyes. "Rosie?", I ask and she cries out, running and jumping into the bed.

I move all of the work away and press her little head against my chest. She starts to cry and I bite my lips and brush through her hair as he hands wrap around me tightly and she gasps for air in my shirt.

"What's up, princess Rosie?", I ask and she sniffs, breathing loudly as her bottom lip wobbles. I put the pad of my thumb on her tear stained cheeks and brush under her red, puppy dog eyes. "I dreamt of mommy.", she stammers and I sigh, kissing her forehead.

"She said she really loves me and that she loves you and she was sorry.", she mumbles and I feel my eyes glaze over with tears as I understand what she just said. She misses her mother very much. I do too. More than I can comprehend at times.

"Daddy, then you were home, acting weird. You hit me and hit me and let me die.", she coughs up and squeezes her cheek against my chest. "You wouldn't do that.", she says and I brush through her hair, braiding it lightly. "No, I could never.", I whisper and lie down with her in my arms.

"Daddy, what happened to mommy?", she asks me after a moment of silence. My heart skips a beat as I think about y/n, how beautiful she was, how her smile made my entire day and made me the happiest person on earth.

"She...she...when you're older.", I promise her and link pinkies with her and squeeze shut. It's too difficult to talk about it with my own daughter. That's why I work on through the night, to forget what actually happened.

That night where her body was found in the water, half dismembered. I see the gorey pictures pop up one by one in my mind and I wince in mental pain. "Daddy loves you, never forget that.", I tell Rosie and she sighs, her eyelids falling over her brown eyes.

y/n said she saw me in her, that she was daddy's girl. I think so too, but nothing will ever be the same without y/n.

I will get revenge on him.

[should I continue this cuz idek
xx,cece]