the dare [II] (g)

Fucking player. He's such a fucking liar.

He hurt you're feelings and left you messed up.

He had said: I love you, although it was just a stupid dare. What did he mean by it? He was confusing.

Being a bad boy is difficult. You shiver as you wait for your mum to pick you up, just as you receive a text. 'Sorry, can't come. H became sick '

You sigh and start walking down the stairs through the heavy rain as someone calls out for you. "y/n!", you spin around and see Grayson by the door. And you thought this school was deserted at 4PM.

You bite your lip and turn away. Your hair is wet and hanging off your shoulders and you can hear footsteps behind you. Someone wraps a sweater around your head and you turn to see Grayson.

"What do you want?", you mumble and he leads to through the rain to his car. You jump in, wet and cold. He sits in the back next to you. You put down your bag and keep his sweater wrapped around you.

"I'm sorry.", he mutters and gets closer to you. You stay where you are and sigh. "You have had me confused all week, Grayson. My mind is killing me at this rate.", you mouth and he nods.

"I'm sorry. I love you.", he repeats and you stare him in the eyes. "What do you mean? Is this a game?", you ask and he shakes his head.

He tries to kiss you but you turn your head so that his lips only hit your cheek.

"I'm not sure if you. I don't know you.", you say and he crawls to the drivers seat.

"Let me get you home, princess.", he says and revvs the engine. You blush and turn to look out of the window.

This boy was difficult to understand.

//ayyy whattup
gotta blast! xx