meow (g)

You were watching your husband, Grayson, editing a video. He was deeply concentrated and didn't bother listening to you. He was oblivious to everything around him.

This always happened. So you took your daughter, April, to the park, went shopping and headed April wishing she could have a cat.

You rolled your eyes and drove back to your house. He was still working hard as ever. You were slowly getting pissed off. But he just looked so cute.

You finally had a plan. You call your best friend and ask her if you could borrow her cat for a day. She agrees and you pick the cat up. She's called Cookie. You stroke her soft brown fur and glance at her green eyes. She was perfect.

You let Cookie into your living room and lean against the wall in the corner, watching Grayson's smile appear and his dimple revealing itself in his most beautiful state.

You wished you could just run over and kiss his cute ass face but you stay rooted to the spot. He sneezes and Cookie brushes his tail against his bare foot.

He squirms and pulls his leg up, letting the laptop fall onto the couch. Cookie jumps up next to him and snuggles himself onto Grayson's lap. "Y/N! OH MY GOD THERES A CAT AHHHH.", he hisses and you laugh.

He stares at you and blinks. You sit next to him, taking Cookie off his lap and putting her onto yours. You stroke her softly and she purrs under your touch.

He chuckles next to you and kisses your cheek. "Sorry.", he mutters and you smile. "I love you too.",you whisper and press your nose against his.

He touches Cookie softly on her ear. "If I weren't so allergic we could've had one.", he sighs.

You pinch his cheek and he smiles. "Does this mean I get your pussy tonight?", he asks dirtily. You gasp and nudge him. "Grayson Bailey Dolan!", you say appalled.

He laughs and you roll your eyes. "You should now that my meow-meow is all yours.", you smirk back and he wraps an arm around you. He presses a soft kiss on your cheek.

"Meow.", he whispers and laughs out loud.

{woahhh thanks so much for 2K reads are you serious????}