cute (g)

Your pov*

"Who's that cutie?!", I can hear someone call from behind me and I know they don't mean me. They mean Grayson, my best friend who was walking with me through the mall. I smile and cock my head to see two girls aged 16 pointing at my bestie.

I laugh and turn back to him, taking his hand. Grayson isn't keen on people calling him cute in public, so I tend to help him by pretending to be his girlfriend. I smirk and turn back to the girls.

They were blushing and squeezing themselves into a Forever 21 store. How ironic. Grayson squeezes my hand thankfully and I smile. "It's cool.", I smile and he bites his lip.

"I hate it. I fucking hate it.", he mumbles and I hug him from his side as we continue to walk. "I know, my cute boy.", I lean my head against his shoulder, making us literally look like a couple.

I spot a Dell Taco in a corner and smirk whilst dragging Gray over there. "Really?", he groans and I laugh. "I have a craving, honey.", i sweettalk and blow him a kiss as I get in line to order.

He plays with his phone as I see the two girls from beforehand sneaking back on us. They approach Graybear and tap his shoulder. He spins around in shock and they hold out their phones.

I am shaking with annoyance. I jump out of the line. I'd even miss a Taco Tuesday for Grayson. He's my best friend after all.

"Hello, ladies.", I greet them with an evil grin and hook my arm with Grayson's. One of them rolls her eyes and Grayson holds onto me tighter. He's a lil cute scaredy cat.

"And you're his girl?", the other one asks and I nod. "Duh, everyone needs their side hoes.", I flash a smile and can hear Grayson chuckle.

"Side hoe?", the blonde one asks again. Is she dumb? "Yeah. You know. One girl and then another.", I explain and she raises an eyebrow.

"This cutie does that?", she points at Gray. I laugh and nod. "What did you think? His cuteness gets him the girls.", I explain and she backs up.

"Oh, well, I got to go. And she does too.", she says and grips onto her brunette friend, dragging her off. We observe them as they walk away. Me and my bff high five.

"You're a good liar.", he admits and I smirk. I place my hands on my hips and tilt my head. "I didn't lie about everything.", I smile and and he crosses his arms.

His dimple appears as he grins. I squeeze his lips together to a duck face and shake his head around. "You are cute as hell.", I smile and we giggle.

♥︎best friends are the best Imagines, do you agree? 5 votes and 1 comment for the next imagine!♥︎