Chapter 12

Michelle's POV

When I got home kayhlie talked to me about drake. I knew she was right but I wanted to give him a chance. After kayhlie and I were done talking I went take a shower. I remembered I didn't have any pajama pants so kayhlie gave me a pair.

After I took my shower I went in my room. I wasn't tired so I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. After and hour I was starting to get tired. I got off the couch and jumped in my bed. My mattress shook as the water flowed inside. I grabbed my phone off my bedside table and checked the time. It was almost 4 in the morning. I was about to put my phone down when it rang. It was drake.

"Hey drake" he sighed. "Michelle,did kayhlie tell you about me?" "She told me you mess around a lot and she doesn't want to see me hurt by you." I told him the truth. I wasn't going to lie. "Look Michelle,she's right. I used to mess around but not anymore. I won't do anything to hurt you." I smiled as he spoke. "I know" "good night Michelle." I yawned. "Good night"

The next morning I woke up with a pain in my right cheek. I say up and rubbed my hand on my cheek. "Ouch." I had fell asleep on my phone last night. I checked my phone. It was 11:37. I had a missed call from drake at 10:40. I knew he was in class and he was going to lunch soon so I didn't call back. My stomach growled so I went downstairs for some breakfast. Kayhlie has pancakes on the table for me.

"Thank you kayhlie. These are really good!" I told her swallowing a big bite. "Your welcome. I got the recipe from my mom when I was 14. That's the year she dies." "What happened to her?" "She was hit by an eighteen wheeler and got smashed when it landed on her car." I felt tears come to my eyes. "Oh my god kayhlie,I'm really sorry." She smiled at me. "It's ok"

I finished eating and we went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Kayhlie,do you have any brothers or sisters besides me?" "I have you,my big sister who's room you have,her name was hailie,I have a brother named Brice,I have another brother named Brandon,and I had a baby brother named Calen. He was in the car with my mom." "Oh.." Michelle I forgot to tell you,Brice is coming home from a job soon. You can meet him if you want. He's your brother too now." I smiled"sure,if love to meet Brice when he comes bby the way I have plans with drake tomorrow night. We're going to the fair."

At 11:55 drake called me.

"Hey Michelle,how's your day going?" He asked when I answered. "It's going good. Sorry I missed your call this morning. I was still sleeping." "Oh,it's ok but at least I get to talk to you now." I smiled "don't you get out of school early today?" "Yea,I get out at 1:00 today." "Ok,what will we do today?" "I don't know,I've been planing things for Brice's party when he comes home." I heard the beep ring. "I have to go michelle, I'll call you later." He hang up.

I went back to my room and got dressed. I put on a BMTH shirt and black jeans. Kayhlie and I were going shopping for clothes.

When we got in hot topic I bought new shirts I didn't have yet. I didn't need jeans. We went to Hollister so I could get some pajama pants.

When we got back home it was 2:00. Drake pulled into his yard and came to the house. He came upstairs with me. He sat on the couch as I put all my clothes in my clost. When I was done he pulled me onto the couch next to him.

"Hey babe" He smiled at me. "Hey bae." He kissed me.

I pulled away after a long time. "Babe,can we go to the movies tonight?" "Sure,what do you want to see bae?" "I don't know yet" He smiled. "Ok bae,you can choose when we get there."

I checked the time on his phone. It was 4:49. "Babe I'm hungry. Can we got downstairs and wat?" "Yea bae,lets go." He put me on his back and we went downstairs b

"What you wanna wat babe? I'll cook you something." "How about some hamburgers?" "Sure,I'll make you one." I got all the things out and started making the hamburgers.

When I was finished making them we ate and decided to leave and go to the movies.

VOTE

COMMENT