Chapter 17

Michelle's POV

After we ate and I opened all my gifts the guys told me to go upstairs and put on something white.

I went upstairs and put on white jeans and a white shirt. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 11:11. I put my phone in my back pocket and walked downstairs.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked ounce I was in drake's arms. "Yea,lets go." chase said standing up.

When we got in the car we had a little fight over who was going to sit in the front with drake. I got to sit in the front,of course.

It took us a long time to get to where we were going. When we got there I was shocked.

"A club! How are we all gonna get in? We're all 19." I said as drake opened my door. "My uncle owns it and the bouncer is my cousin. We can get in." I trusted drake but I was scared. I didn't want to get in trouble for going to a club when I'm 19.

When we got to the front of the club there was a guy standing by the door with neon paint in one hand and a paint brush in the other. "Where would you like it?" He asked us. I was confused so I let the guys go first. They all took off their shirts and the guy put paint on their abs. I decided to just put some paint on my face. He painted a sign I've never seen before on my face. It was orange and green.

When I walked in the guys were at the bar. "What would you like?" Dustin asked. "Uh,a shot of vodka." He looked at the bartender and nodded. He then handed me a shot glass filled with vodka.

Once everyone took 4 shots of vodka we went to the dance floor. When we got to the center of the dance floor the DJ put on DON'T DROP THAT THUN THUN and I started dancing. The guys were surprised.

Once that was finished he put on please don't go girl by to be one. It's one of my favorite songs. I walked to drake and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor and we danced all night......

VOTE

COMMENT