Chapter 19

Michelle's POV

After I got off the phone with drake I wasn't tired so I looked to see if Brody was sleeping. To my surprise,he was up and laying in his back next to my bed.

*whistle* "Come see Brody." He jumped on my bed and laid on my chest. I pet him while watching T.V. 3 hours later it was 10:25. I turned over and let Brody go. Then I went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning kayhlie came into my room.

"I have something to tell you." She said. "What is it kayhlie?" I asked. "My sister is coming here today. Also,she's drake's ex girlfriend and she still likes him. I didn't say anything. All I could think now was 'what if she tells drake she still likes him and he takes her back?' I was scared. "Ok,that's cool. Me and drake have plans tomorrow with calum.""I thought calum went back with his mom's house?" She asked. "No,drake found out his mom beat on him so he kept him and his dad is probably going to go to court to keep calum from his mom." I explained. "Oh,ok."

Kayhlie walked out and I got up and got dressed. Ounce I was dressed I noticed Brody needed food and water. So I gave him what he needed than called drake.

"Good morning bae." He answered. "Hey babe,what are you doing?" I asked. "Getting ready to go shopping for calum's clothes." "Oh my god! Can I please come?! I'm awesome with fashion! I can pick out the perfect clothes for him!!" I screamed. "Ok,get ready and meet us outside." I hung up and ran to my closet.

I grabbed a SWS tee shirt and a pair of black jeans. Then,I got dressed and ran outside."

We got in the car and went to the mall.

When we got there I took calum out the car and put him on my left hip. Then,when drake got out the car I grabbed his hand I dragged him into hoslister. I picked out 37 outfits for calum and then we went to hot topic for me to get more band shirts. I got 7 new shirts and 2 new pairs of jeans. Then,we left.

"Can we go to park bubba?" Calum asked when we got back in the car. "Later calum,I have to bring Michelle home so she can see Taylor." I had forgot about her until drake said something.

When we got home I went to his house to talk about Taylor.

"Babe,what if Taylor tries to get you back? You're going to leave me for her?" I asked. He put his hand on my thigh. "Bae,I will never pick Taylor over you. You're perfect to me and she was a total fucking bitch." I felt myself starting to blush. He kissed me. "You have nothing to worry about. Especially with Taylor." I nodded and then my phone went off in my pocket. It was kayhlie texting me.

-hey,Wyd? Taylor is about to get here
-I'm at drake a house with calum. I'm coming.
-k,hurry.
-I'm coming.

I kissed drake and left. I was still scared about Taylor. I knew drake said I didn't have to worry but I still did.

When I walked in the house a car pulled into the driveway. It was Taylor. When she got out the car I noticed she is gorgeous. She is tall and she has long black hair and sparkling light green eyes. Now,I'm not afraid about her taking drake back then I was before.

She ran in the house and threw all her things on the floor and hugged kayhlie. "I missed you so much!!" She said. "I missed you too!" They kept talking but I zoned them out. I went in my room and called drake.

"You could've told me Taylor was fucking gorgeous. You told me not to worry but I'm more worried now than I was before I saw her. I seriously think she's gonna try something babe." I told him. He sighed. "Bae,don't worry. I don't care if she tries anything because I'm not going anywhere unless it's with you." "But.." He cut me off. "Michelle,I love you...." I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. "....I love you too drake." "Ok,now stop worrying about Taylor." "Ok,I will. I gotta go. I'll text you later."

"So your drake's new play toy?" Taylor asked when I got downstairs. "Um,yea,I'm his girlfriend." I told her. "Yea,I used to be his girlfriend but he just played me. Don't be surprised when he does it to you. No one else will." I didn't say anything. She walked away and went put all her things in the room she's going to be staying in.

I walked back over to drake's house. We were taking calum to the park.

"So how did it go with Taylor?" Drake asked as we sat on the bench. "It was ok. I meant,like I told you,she pretty and everything and I'm scared she'll try something to get you back." Drake sighed. "Bae,I love you and I don't like her anymore. You don't have to worry. She can try whatever she wants but nothing will work." He kissed my four head. I sighed. "Ok then." I didn't believe him.

VOTE

COMMENT

CHAPTER 20 WILL BE UP AS SOON AS IM DONE WITH IT. (I'm almost done!)