Chapter 36

Drake's POV

After Michelle told me all those things she got as close as she could to me and we fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up and Michelle was smiling at me. "What?" I asked. "You forgot to put your clothes back on last night." She said laughing. I looked down and noticed that I didn't. I got up and put some clothes on then once Michelle fixed her hair I picked her up and we went into calum's room.

He was still sleeping so we went downstairs and eat some breakfast. Calum came downstairs half an hour later wanting Michelle to make him breakfast. "Bae what did you do to my brother?" I asked Michelle. "Nothing. He just likes me." "He used to like me but now he always wants you. When I got back last night he barely talked to me." Calum ran up to me and hugged my leg. "I love you bubba. Michelle is cool though." I kissed Michelle on her four head. "I know. She's amazing." She smiled and winked at me.

"Well,today we are going to the mall. Wanna come kayhlie?" "Sure,but can mason and chase come?" She asked me. "Sure but don't let chase hit me." She nodded and called the guys. They all came over and we went to the mall.

Michelle's POV

On the whole ride to the mall chase was acting weird. He even tried to hold my hand when we got out the car.

When we walked in the mall drake saw his girl he knows and ran in. I kept walking. Chase was walking really close to me. We went into footlocker and I got a pair of nikes. After we went into hot topic. I never expected to see what we saw. I never thought this would happen again. Not after what we did!

VOTE

COMMENT

WHAT HAPPENED??