Chapter 1 | Bullying

-Marinette-

        I was once again late at school, but thanks to Tikki, my kwami, I managed to snuck myself inside the classroom without Ms. Bustier noticing me. Life of being a superhero known as Ladybug and a student of Francoise Dupont is giving me stress and sometimes, problems and troubles. Add that statement where I'm currently a Senior student. I always told myself to stay positive at any ways I can, despite being too tired to smile or to laugh.

        It's my way to hide everything. At least it's what I want to do to avoid being questioned about.

        This problem started at first day of school, the same day I met the most handsome and perfect person I grew to have a crush on. His name is Adrien Agreste, a famous model who is popular throughout Paris.

        Some may think that I only like him because he's famous and handsome with a perfect body everyone wants, but I'm not everybody. I'm me, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Adrien is the most sweet, caring, smart, selfless and kind boy I have ever met in my life.

        If only he knew that I have a feelings for him, my life would be at least much better. A sweet relief that you told someone a few of your secrets. I sighed.

        Once I was in my seat, Alya gave me a look and nudged on my torso which cause me to wince quietly.

        This is also one of what upset me when I'm Ladybug, there's a time where both me and Chat Noir would fight off an akuma then it sometimes would leave a swollen wounds everywhere on my body. I know that my spandex is a stretchable but thick suit, but there will be times that an akuma would put much power in our fight which gives me and Chat Noir a lot of pain, but we still managed.

        It just confused me because I thought my lucky charm would fix everything, but I guess it can't fix my swollen wounds and some of it are yet to heal.

        "Hey, are you okay?" Alya asked worriedly when she saw the expression of my face. I tried to smile and nodded my head at her in reassurance.

        "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." I said, slightly wincing but immediately mask it with a genuine smile. Alya glared at me for lying.

        Well, I tried.

        I sigh. "I'm fine. I promise." I said in reassurance before we both turned out attention at Ms. Bustier.

• • •

        When class is finished, Me and Alya packed our things while the others were already outside. Once finished, I suddenly saw Chloe laughing outside with Sabrina carrying a few . . . Costumes?

        What are they up to?

        I was about to confront them of what they're planning to do until I suddenly felt a hand touched my shoulder. This causes me to jump in slight pain and surprise before I immediately recover and turned to look at the person behind me.

        Not a moment too soon, a blush slowly crept out on my cheeks as my blue bell eyes met green ones. His smile is so kind, so caring, yet at the same time it's in pain and craving some love that he didn't get from his own father.

        Adrien smiled genuinely. "Hey, you okay?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed when he saw the expression on my face.

        "I-I'm fine, A-Adrien. D-Don't worry a-about m-me." I reassured with a smile, and he seems to bought it.

        Then suddenly, a yelp escape my mouth when he gave a slight press on my shoulder which causes me to pull his hand away from me as I gave him a teary eye.