Prologue

Long before the universe were created, there was nothing. And then, There! On a one speck of light from a bright living star, the Kwamis were made.

These Kwamis were the Gods and Goddesses of the universe, dressed as small animals. They were known to be the Kwamis who were bound to protect the jewels no matter what it cost.

Learning that every planet has life itself, all Kwamis created six elemental crystals that hurls across the virgin universe. These Infinity stones each control an essential aspect of existence that would give life and power to every mankind who possesses it.

These stones have individual powers that one may not be able to contain it's energy.

For the Red Kwami, she created the stone of Reality of which is one of the remnant of a singularity that predates the universe. A force of ancient and catastrophic power, the Reality stone has the potential to transform the entire universe. It is one of the strongest stone there is. The Dark Elves are now currently the one who have the stone in their grasp in order to conquer other realms.

The Blue Kwami created the stone of Space to which is one of the remnant of a singularity that predates the universe. The Space stone represents the fabric of space. Housed within the Tesseract. Over the course of history, it is wielded by many individuals but Odin Allfather himself, the King of Asgard and the protector of the nine realms, put the stone into his castle to be protected and be out of the enemy's grasp.

The Purple Kwami created the stone of Power, of which is the powerful weapon capable of granting a person a great, cosmic powers but is highly likely to kill any organic being that touches it. The stone is now being kept safely at a place called Xandar, locked in an orb under the protection of an organization called the Nova Corps.

The Orange Kwami created the stone of Soul to which holds a special place among all the other stones. You might say, it is a certain wisdom. To ensure that whoever possesses it understand it's power, the stone demands a sacrifice. In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. A soul for a soul. The stone itself was kept hidden in an unknown place.

The stone of Time to which both Black and Green Kwamis created that has the ability to manipulate time, even in places "beyond" time, such as the dark dimension. It was contained inside the Eye Of Agamotto, under the protection of the Masters of the Mystic Arts who swore to protect the stone at all cost.

And lastly, The Yellow Kwami who created the stone of Mind. A stone powerful than the other. It was remnant of a singularity that predates the universe, which governed over the fabric of mind. It created to gain the power to manipulate minds of which required enough energy from a host to use such power. The stone itself was remain to an unknown place.

It was said that once these stones were to be put together in one place or shall it be a person who possesses all the stones, that one person will be the most powerful creature to all universe. The stones itself will give the power to conquer every planet and wipe off half of the universe existence.

That is unless something or someone will prevent everything from happening.