Chapter 11 | Clint Barton

-Marinette-

        "Marinette. . ."

        "Wake up!"

        I groaned while clutching my head. All I can hear is a loud ringing that keeps echoing on my ears. But behind the ringing noise, I can hear a feminine voice calling out for me, faintly. I can feel her near but her voice sounds like she is far away from me.

        Darkness is all I can see before I suddenly blinked my eyes open to see a blurry shadow peering at me. I clutched my head in pain before opening my eyes once again only to see Natasha calling out my name once again, but this time it was more clearer.

        "Marinette. . ." Natasha whispered in panic. "Wake up!"

        "Natasha?" I gave her a confuse look. But she didn't replied and continue to struggle on a metal rubble on her feet, trapping her painfully.

        "Get up, quickly!" She hissed. I nodded my head and tried to get up only to get back down after feeling something heavy on my lower legs. I look behind and saw a flat thick metal resting on my legs which causes me to immobilize.

        "I can't!" I cried.

        "Doctor. . . Bruce, you gotta fight it." Natasha whispered, trying to sooth him. I look behind her to see Banner struggling to suppress the rage. My eyebrows furrowed after seeing his face is growing and changing slowly. And while talking, Natasha is pulling herself painfully free.

        "This is just what Loki wants." She continues, grunting a bit. "We're gonna be okay. Listen to me."

        Just then, two approaching SHIELD soldiers to check on us when I furiously waves them away to avoid the danger. They immediately obliged my order and ran away leaving me sighing painfully. I looked around and saw Tikki sitting a few feet away from me, just in arms reach.

        "Tikki!" I hissed, catching Tikki's attention after the small kwami rubbed her head to eased the pain.

        "Marinette!" Tikki immediately flew on my side and gave me a small hug on the cheek. "Are you okay?"

        I grunted. "I-- I'll be fine." I winced while slowly reaching for the metal resting on my lower legs. "Just need to get out of this metal."

        "Your life?" My head perked up-- a bit  out of breath, after hearing Banner's voice. It has a change in it-- the bitter amusement is morphing into a threatening growl.

        "Wha-- what's happening?" I can hear my voice trembling while looking fearfully at Banner.

        A small yelp escape my mouth when another explosion echoed through the ship which rocks the Helicarrier. Banner turns to look at both Natasha and I-- his face morphing into something just as he moved back and fell and the lights went out. I panicked and immediately reach down the metal that's trapping me until my fingers finally got hold of it. I use my powers to turn the metal rubble into sand before sitting up and help Natasha with her own predicament.

        "Bruce." Natasha pleads. We both stood up and followed Banner below. But it was too late, Banner starts transforming into a green huge monster-- Hulk as I heard about it, and gave Natasha one last knowing look.

        "Marinette, transform!" Without wasting time, Marinette did as what Tiki told her to do.

        "Tikki, spots on!"

        A bright pink light blinded Hulk for awhile as Marinette transform. And when it disappeared, Hulk turns his head and puts on a face of what looked like a disturb monster.