Chapter 9 | Thor

-Third Person-

       After taking Loki to the Quinjet with Iron Man-- or pretty known as Tony Stark, joining with Natasha, Marinette who's now de-transformed with Tikki hovering beside her with glaring at Loki, and Steve who stood beside Tony. . . Both watching straight at Loki as if he would something in a minute. Everyone was quiet. Not a single one was talking.

        Loki on the other, set his gaze at Tikki who's eating cookies while glaring back at him, resulting in a deadly staring contest. No doubt that he knows the Kwami of Creation. He was safely tucked on a chair with red and black spots colored handcuffs on his wrist. Marinette used her Lucky Charm on him to ensure his escape. After all, Tikki did say that the power of the Miraculous is stronger than any other since it's magical and magic can do anything. Unlike People with superpowers who have limited ability.

        BOOM!

        A clasp of loud thunder made Marinette jump a bit in surprise after letting herself drown in deep thought. Tony and Steve, on the other hand seem to ignore it as if it was a small sound of a ringing bell. Natasha who sat in front of the Quinjet, piloting their ride, stared at the window and watches the night sky warily.

        BOOM!

        Another thunder appear from the sky, coming out of nowhere. Marinette stare at the window warily with furrowed eyebrows. Loki stared at the thunder cautiously, not really fond of it. Meanwhile, Fury called Natasha through her headset.

        "Said anything?" Fury asked.

        "Not a word." She said with a firm line.

        Fury sigh. "Just get him here. We're low on time." After that, Natasha disconnect the call.

        "I don't like it." Steve suddenly said after breaking eye contact with Loki and gave Tony a look. Marinette and Tikki gave each other a look before nodding their heads in agreement.

        "What?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

        "I don't remember it being ever that easy." Steve immediately replied, averting his gaze at Loki before turning back. "This guy packs a wallop."

        "Steve has a point." Marinette interject with a nod. "A guy like him wouldn't just give himself up. It's like he's planning something and we're putting ourselves in a trap." She glared at Loki who gave her an amuse look.

        I like this girl. Loki thought, amused with a sly smirk. She's smart.

        "You may be right." Tony clicked his tongue as he nods his head at Marinette. "Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow." Tony scoff, turning to face Steve. "What's your thing? Pilates?"

        Steve gave a perplexed look. "What?"

        Marinette narrowed her eyes at Tony while crossing her arms. Something about his attitude made Marinette's blood boil in annoyance. She can see his huge ego a mile away which made her groan in annoyance. Tony's much worse than Chat Noir, that's for sure.

        "It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." Tony stated which made Marinette roll her eyes with a scoff. She didn't clearly expect Tony Stark to be this egoistic.

        Steve glared at Tony, finally meeting his ego match. "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

        "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony immediately replied.