•43•

••••••
Evan's POV
Today's Friday, the day of the party. Today I'd prove to Jon that I'm trustworthy. I got dressed in a black hoodie on over and black jeans. I did my hair, then put my hat on. I walked down the hall and knocked on Marcel's door. "Ready to go?!" I asked. "Yeah, I'll get Grace and Luke. Could you get Tyler?" He asked fixing his curly hair in the mirror. "Yeah, meet me in the Uber in thirty minutes" he said. I left the house and walked next door to Tyler's. I knocked and a skinny Bryce answered. "Uh-Hey, is Tyler ready?"
"Uh yeah, I'll get him, you look really good by the way" he said letting me in then walking upstairs. "Thanks" I said squinting in confusion. Tyler came down with a dark green long sleeve and black jeans.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yeah, you go in the Uber with Marcel, imma tell Jon I'm leaving" I said. He nodded and we walked outside. I knocked on Jon's door and surprisingly he answered. He was wearing my red hoodie and black sweatpants.
"Oh-hey Babe" he said smiling.
"Uh-so-I'm leaving now, I just wanted to tell you-"
"My parents aren't going to be home until Monday if you wanna get dropped off after" he interrupted.
"I'd love that" I smiled. I kissed him, "alright I'm going, stay safe okay? Lock the doors"
"Shut up and go" he laughed.
"Alright, I love you" I said kissing him.
"Love you too, bye" I said walking away to the Uber as he closed the door. I felt uneasy leaving him alone. The Uber started and we drove away.
Marcel's POV
The Uber pulled up in front of Todd's house. Music was pounding and people were talking outside with drinks. Tyler paid the Uber driver and we stepped out and she drove away. We went inside. "Who's the look out?!" I yelled over the music. "What do you mean?!" Tyler yelled. "Like, who's not gonna get drunk?!" I yelled again. "Me!", Grace yelled walking up to us. We all hugged her and I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Let's go get y'all some drinks" she yelled. She's so cute when she's excited. She grabbed us all cups and filled them up with beer. I grabbed mine and we cheered them together then drank.
Tyler's POV
It was 2 hours in and I was drunk as hell.
Hailey showed up an hour ago so we were just chilling outside with the guys and Grace.
"Okay, take a shot if you ever kissed the opposite sex" Grace said. Evan, Luke, Marcel, and Grace took a shot. "WhEn did you kIss a guy?" I asked. "Remember when that gay kid came up to me in the bathroom" he laughed. Then we all started laughing.
"Take a shot if you've been in handcuffs" Hailey said. Evan and I took a shot. Evan's better at controlling his alcohol than us, like he knows what gets him drunk and when.
"Take a shot if you ever had sex" Marcel said. No one took one. "Damn were all losers" I said, everyone laughed. Hailey then whispered in my ear, "wanna change that?". I nodded and she grabbed my hand and we went inside.
Grace's POV
Tyler and Hailey went off and So did Luke, I obviously was the only sober one out of these two idiots. Marcel was fidgeting and slurring his words, but Evan just went on his phone quietly.
"Babe what time should we go home at?" I asked Marcel. "When ever you want baby" he said wrapping his arms around me.
"It's getting cold, let's go inside" I said helping him and Evan up. Evan walked off somewhere and Marcel and I sat on the couch and asked this random girl to take pictures of us.
"Hey what the fuck bro!" Someone yelled.
"You put something in her drink!" Someone yelled. I saw the guy get shoved and saw it was Evan. Evan punched him across the face. Marcel told me tons of times about the fights Evan would get into. "Shit, Marcy!" I said tapping him. He saw the fight and stood up and walked over. I tried grabbing his sleeve, but he was to quick. I stood up and pushed passed the circle and saw Evan sitting on top of the guy beating him up. "Evan, stop!" I yelled. Marcel grabbed him and pulled him off.
"Your high dude!" The guy yelled stumbling up and wiping his bloody nose. "There's a small pill in my drink you asshole" a girl said tossing the drink at him. Evan smiled and I grabbed him and Marcel's hand and pulled them outside. Evan had a cut above his eyebrow and Marcel was clueless.
"Evan, don't let Marcel and Luke go anywhere, okay?", he nodded. I went back in to find Tyler. I saw him upstairs pissing with the door open, with his back to me. "Tyler, hurry up we're leaving" I said. He flushed and zipped his pants and washed his hands, then drunkenly followed me downstairs and outside. I shoved them all in the Uber, where they all complained about seatbelts and windows. Finally we pulled up in front of Marcel's/Evan's house.
"Could you help him in so he doesn't get caught, I'm sleeping at Jon's" Evan said pointing his thumb at Jon's.
"Yeah, okay. Have fun" I said. Evan gave me his keys to the house and left. I unlocked the door and silently helped Marcel upstairs. I laid him down and kissed his head and took off his shoes. I was about to leave when, "please stay".
I looked back and saw his beautiful brown eyes staring at me. "I need to change" I laughed. I have sweatpants and a hoodie in the closet. I changed in front of him teasingly.
"Awe come on" he groaned. I laughed and got into bed with him. I laid on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"I love you" he said.
Jon's POV
I was watching Stranger Things when there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Evan with a cut above his eyebrow and leaning his arm on the door frame.
"Hey beautiful" he smiled.
"What the hell happened to your head?" I asked grabbing his arm and pulling him inside. He sat on the counter and I limped over to get my med supplies.
"This guy put a pill in this girl's drink, so I hit him" he simply said.
"Evan you can't go around punching people"
"It was for a good reason" he said as I applied cream to the cut. "How come you answered the door so fast?" He asked.
"Cause you knocked on it" I said.
"But what if it was a burglar?"
"Evan what's going on? Why are you acting so protective?" I asked.
"You could've gotten hurt" he said.
"No I wouldn't have"
"You never know what could happen-"
"Oh my gosh why are you being so clingy?!" I yelled. He stayed silent.
"I don't need you to be my fucking baby sitter okay?!" I yelled.
"I'm just looking out for you"
"Well I don't need you to, okay. You get into fights all the time. Stop being so over protective of me like I'm some child-"
"You almost died!". Everything was silent.
"Okay? And I was so in my head when it happened, and I thought I'd lose you forever and I couldn't live with that. Your parents were right, I should've been there to block the bullet, but I wasn't. I'm such a fucking terrible boyfriend-", I kissed him. "You're far from a terrible boyfriend. It wasn't remotely your fault. Don't let my parents get in your head. I love you and you don't have to worry about me getting hurt now that Ryan's in prison" I smiled touching his face and looking into his eyes. He kissed me and picked me up and twirled me making me laugh. We then laid on the couch and fell asleep. "Jon?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you trust me now?" He asked. I smiled and looked up at him. "Definitely". 

I'm thinking about making a new story, but idk who to put in it? Should it be bbs? One direction, y/n? Gimme options.