F-Girl

This chapter is called Fuckgirl, but I didn't want to write Fuck in the title, so it's F-Girl. But you can tell from the title this is a Baby Fuckgirl Camila chapter.

-

"I-ice c-cwea-c'eam?" Lauren asked, looking up at Dinah.

Lauren had learned from her 'Great Escape' and hadn't ran off anymore. She told her mothers Nala told her to run off. Nala wanted to have an adventure, so Lauren followed her because Lauren did what Nala said.

In the month that passed, everyone in Lauren's life were alert. They all knew of her birth parents and kept their eye on her. Camila and Normani would stay near Lauren at all times.

At the same time, Lauren was talking a lot more. Lucy, Alexa, Keana and Hailee were making sure Lauren felt included and wanted. Lauren was a ball of shy sunshine that everyone loved (almost everyone). Brad and his group of bully friends were ostracized by Camila and Lucy, the leaders of the Lolo-Marshmallow Protection Group, LMPG for short.

But even though a month passed since the 'Great Escape', everyone was on high alert, knowing that anything could happen at anytime.

The older woman thought about it. "I'd have to buy some."

"W-we g-go?" Lauren asked, pointing to herself and Camila.

Dinah nodded her head. "Go get Nala and your shoes, we'll go."

Lauren fist pumped and ran off. Camila sat on the ground and started to put her shoes on. She ran back.

(Leo was in the doctor at the moment, having eaten something he wasn't supposed to.)

Lauren ran back, before tripping, not having tied her shoes.

"Owie," Lauren muttered, standing up. She took another step, before falling again.

Camila laughed, and tried to take a step, but just tripped.

Dinah shook her head. "All right, just stand where you are, I'm going to tie your shoes."

"T-t'ank you Mommy."

"Yeah, thanks Mommy."

Dinah rolled her eyes and tied her daughters' shoes. Once they were tied, she herded the girls into her car and drove to the grocery shop.

Lauren stayed close to Dinah, not liking the amount of people (but she loved looking at the mangos and picking the ones she likes). Camila on the other hand blew kisses to any female they passed. Most of them laughed. Some just smiled.

Dinah got Cookies N Cream and plain Vanilla. She went to the shortest line that had a female cashier.

Camila perked up when she saw who was standing on the other side. She grinned.

"Hi."

The woman looked at Camila. "Hello."

"You're really pretty, right Lolo?"

Lauren nodded her head, her eyes on the ice cream.

"See, even Lolo says so. And she never lies."

"L-lying i-is b-ba-bad," Lauren responded absentminded.

The cashier laughed. "Thank you. I'm honored."

Camila grinned. "Can I have your number?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to give out my number."

Camila pouted. "Why?"

"Because I'm working."

"Oh," Camila responded, nodding her head, "Okay. I forgive you."