Protect

Guess who is officially a college graduate? I finally got my degree. Now I just have to wait for it to be mailed.

Not a lot of Camila in this.

We are 2/3 done with this story. I'm excited for teenage Lauren, Camila and Normani.

-

Normani had waited a few minutes, but the other girl never returned. Worried, Normani went to search for her. She walked into the living room to see Becky on the couch, crying.

"Becks?" Normani whispered, taking a small step towards the older girl.

The other girl froze, wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry," Becky whispered, looking away.

"Why? Cause you like girls? I have two moms Becks. I won't judge."

"I-I kissed you, an-and that's, I, I don't want to-"

"I'm still your friend Becks. You're Becky Gomez, Becky G, and you are my super best friend."

Becky giggled, as she wiped the last of her tears.

"Are you mad I kissed you?"

Normani shook her head. "No. I mean, I don't, uh, I'm not-"

"You don't like girls like I do. It's okay, you like your other friend," Becky whispered, looking down.

"A-am I gonna make you sad? If we're still friends?"

Becky shook her head. "No. I want to be your friend. I might like someone new, maybe."

Normani smiled. "You wanna talk to my moms?"

"Do you think my mom and dad will still love me even if I don't like boys?" Fresh tears welled up in her eyes.

Normani pulled Becky into her arms. "You're mommy and daddy love you, and they will always love you."

"Promise?" Becky asked in a small voice.

"Yeah."

"C-can you be there?"

Normani smiled. "Yeah, definitely. Let's go to sleep now, please?"

Becky smiled and nodded her head.

-

"Sl-sleep h-here?" Lauren asked, looking up at her mothers.

"Yeah, Lucy, Keana, Alexa, Ashley-"

"H-Halsey," Lauren corrected, hugging Nala.

Dinah smiled fondly. "Right, sorry, Halsey and Dua will all be sleeping over."

Lauren nodded her head. "A-an' A-Ari an' H-Hail-Hailee an' B-Becky an' Aus-Ausdin, an' Sh-Shawn?"

"This is your sleep over, do you want your sisters' friends to sleep over too?"

"TH-they h-haves fun, t-too," Lauren answered, before using Nala to cover her mouth.

"See Ally, we have one of the sweetest daughters," Dinah said, smirking at her wife.

Ally rolled her eyes. "And Normani is one of the smartest and Camila-"

"-is one of the sassiest, but all our girls are the bravest," Dinah said, picking Lauren up and kissing her cheek.

"Mommy!" Lauren squealed, giggling in Dinah's arms.

"Let's go get your sisters," Ally said.

"C-Camzi! Manibear!" Lauren giggled, clapping her hands. She kicked her legs, wanting to be put down. Once her feet touched the ground, she ran to the door. Dinah had to grab her before she could open the door.