Slip

This is gonna have more of Normila than Dinally.

Hope you like the name drop.

-

Dinah and Ally took the girls to the park so they'd have fun. Lauren was slowly getting used to it, going to the play structure to play with her sisters. Camila and Normani would make sure that Lauren was comfortable. (Although Normani was a "big girl" and stuck to the swing.)

Lauren looked up at Camila, who was going to jump off the structure.

In her eyes, Camila was her hero. She was brave and smart and nice and just so cool. (Don't get her wrong, Normani was her number one hero, she protected her for years. But Camila was new. She was different. She had a lot of heroes. All for different reasons.)

Camila got ready to jump off the structure when her mothers noticed what was happening.

"Karla Camila!"

The girl in question jumped in fear and fell off the structure. Lauren flinched when she heard a crack. She stared at Camila as the other girl screamed and cried, holding her arm close to her body. Lauren saw blood. Lots and lots of blood.

Dinah, Ally and Normani all ran to Camila and Lauren.

"C-Camzi?" Lauren whispered, taking a step towards the other girl. Her eyes were on the blood.

Camila didn't answer, she just continued to cry. Lauren was breathing heavily, staring at her sister cry.

Lauren's vision blurred as she stood there, her head feeling light.

Everything went black.

-

Normani was worried about her sister, when she saw Lauren drop in the corner of her eye. She turned to see Lauren passed out on the ground. "Mama!"

Ally turned and saw Lauren on the ground. Dinah was dealing with Camila. Ally picked the six year old off the ground.

Normani's tears streamed down her face as she sat next to her crying and passed out sisters. Dinah broke some laws to get to the hospital where Camila was checked over very quickly. Lauren was slowly waking up.

After being checked out, it was determined Lauren passed out from the sight of blood and fear from Camila's crying. She was made to sit down and given a soda. She sipped it every once in a while.

Normani stayed with Lauren and Dinah in the waiting room while Ally went with Camila to get her arm fixed. The younger girl was scared, asking about Camila every five seconds. Normani would tell her that their other sister was going to be okay.

"Camzi be okay?" Lauren signed, the stress and fear getting to her. (Lauren was getting better with her stuttering and mutism, but it still got her every once in a while.)

"Camila is gonna be okay. She's Camila, she doesn't break," Normani told her, pulling her closer.

Lauren just reached for her best friend and hugged the stuffed lion close, waiting for Camila and Ally.

Normani looked at Dinah. "Cami is gonna be okay, right?"

Dinah smiled softly. "Yeah, she's going to be okay. They are fixing her right now."

Normani nodded, as she pulled Lauren closer. They waited for the other two members in their family.

-

Lauren hummed to herself as she grabbed her markers. She grabbed the black one first and started drawing.

Camila smiled, seeing Lauren calm. The other girl hadn't talked yet, but Camila wanted to change that. Her arm didn't hurt as much anymore, it was just the occasional throb. She told Lauren her white cast looked boring and if Lauren knew how to make it cooler. The younger girl ran off the get her art supplies and had spend the last ten minutes deciding on what she was going to draw. Camila just waited patiently. Lauren reached for a yellow marker and started to shade in whatever she drew.