Help

I'm not asking for help. That is just the name of the chapter. It changed from it's original name.

Things will be looking up soon. Very soon, promise.

-

Naya Rivara looked at the file, before nodding her head. She had just finished reading about Lauren and Camila to prepare for their separate sessions. Fortunately, Naya knew enough about them from their big sister who talked a lot about them.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

Dinah, Ally, and their three children walked in, (where two walked in, the youngest was carried in with an oversized jacket and Nala in her arms).

"Normani, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay. You're gonna help Cami and Lo?"

Naya nodded her head. "I'm going to do the best I can."

Normani nodded her head. Naya turned to the two girls.

"Who's first?"

Dinah looked at Lauren, who had her head on her mother's shoulder.

"Lauren's speech therapist isn't here to interpret, so Mila," Dinah said, holding Lauren tighter.

Naya nodded her head. She turned to Camila, "Are you ready?"

Camila shook her head. "I don't wanna."

Ally crouched down in front of her daughter. "I know you're scared. I'm scared, but we all want to get better. It hurts here," Ally told her, tapping over Camila's heart, "it hurts, and it need to be fixed. And to make sure this is okay, we have to fix this," Ally tapped Camila's head. "Normani is getting help, you will feel better. We want to help you feel happy again."

"Lolo too?"

"Yes, after you do this, Lauren will go after. Show her it's okay. Be the big sister she needs," Ally told her.

Camila looked at Lauren, who was distracted by Dinah's hair, to Naya, one of Camila's old wives.

"I can do it," Camila said, nodding her head.

Lauren looked at Camila. She offered Nala to the girl. Camila took the stuffed lion and hugged it.

"We can't be here," Ally whispered, "we want you to tell Dr. Rivera anything you want, however you want. Let her know when you want to stop. We'll be right out that door, okay? We're here for you."

Camila nodded her head. "I love you Mama."

Ally kissed Camila's forehead. "I love you too baby. We all love you."

Camila nodded her head.

The four walked out the door, leaving Naya with Camila. The little girl sat on the couch.

"How are you?" Naya asked, smiling softly.

Camila shrugged. "Okay."

"Have you gotten anymore girlfriends?"

Camila shook her head. "No. I dun want girlfriends."

"Why not?"

"That's why Lauren was taken," Camila said, tears in her eyes.

"Are you happy Lauren is back?"

Camila nodded her head. "Yeah," she said in a soft voice.

"Talk to me Camila, tell me something."

The little girl poked at Nala. "It's my fault. Lolo went missing 'cause'a me."

"I hear you aren't sleeping."